The blonde lady.

I stormed out of the office angrily and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat

I stormed out of the office angrily and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. Food is always my number one lover, when I'm mad , sad , upset I eat. It's really a bad habit

When I got into the kitchen there was a lady that look to be in her 50s with beautiful blonde hair and flawless legs. She came at me and gave me a motherly bear hug. I was stunned so it took me a moment to hug her back.
"Oh my you must be Victoria, you are as beautiful as they say" she said.
"Ahh hi thank you"I smiled.

"Oh silly me, I attacked you and didn't even tell you who I was."
"It's fine"I said with a smiled.
"I'm Emilia, I help raise Luca when he was younger" she said.

"Oh than it's nice to meet you"I hug her again.
"Oh no dear, you to skinny I make you food" she says.
"Oh no please yo.."I was cut off.

"You don't like my food"she said with hands on her hips.
"No... what... I love to eat your food just don't want you to go to the trouble" I said quickly.

"It's fine dear, I cook you eat ok" Emilia says.
"Ok."

Well one thing I learn today was Emilia loves to cook. Like really she made me eat until she noticed I had a food baby. She would have made me eat more if Dante didn't come and save me.

"Thank you, you saved me in there. If I ate one more cannoli I would explode" I said breathing heavily.
"No worries, Emilia love to make food and force you to eat if she thinks your to small" he said with a chuckle.

He was about to say something else when my phone ring.
"Yes, ok I'll be there, just get everything set up it might take all night."

"I have to go where updating our program for the new customers where gonna get"I said
"It's really bad to leave the estate with out any back up after what happened"he says
"I'll be fine see ya" I said and walk off before he can protest.

As I got in my car my passenger side open and here comes in Dante.
"Looks like I'll be tagging along" he said with a smile.
"You know it might take all night right" I chuckled.
"Yea don't worry I told boss" he smiled.

We arrived at my work and everyone who as level 2 clearance was already on the 5th floor setting up everything.
"Hi boss lady, everything is already set up and ready to run" Rick said.

"I really didn't think everyone would come so fast" I said in suprised.
"Well as soon as everyone heard raise and double, you didn't have to ask them twice ."

My team consist of Rick who is like the second boss around here than there Liam and Lori who can hack and break any fire wall. Mimi and Nova who can break in government satellites with out getting caught. Last but not least Marco, Elli and Alene.

"Yea I don't think I've ever move so quickly before" Liam said.
"Huh well now I know to bribe you'll with money and this is Dante he'll stay in floor 4 will we work"I said with a smile.

"Wait... what I'm supposed to be watching" he says.
"I'll be fine you can only go up and down from floor 4 so bye bye... get comfortable" I said as Rick was directing Dante to the elevator.

"Ok than, let's get started I don't wanna stay here for two days" I said.
We got into our station ready to start.

I made this program where even I don't know how to enter it. When we move from place to place, it gets lock and you'll have to break fire walls to get into it. One mistake you'll be locked out for 3 months.

The hole system it's worth over billions of dollars and why's that. It has shit on everyone you can think of, even the President for crying out loud.
That's why I didn't want Dante to be here. If this information got in the hands of the wrong person , everyone in this room good as dead.

------------------------

We had successful ran and where lucky enough to finish at 4. I went down to the 4th floor to find a sleeping Dante on the couch of the game room. He look so cute as he was drooling so I took a picture for blackmail.

I woke him up and he jump up holding his gun looking around.
"Wow big guy put the gun down"I said.
He look at the gun and put it back and started scratching his eyes.

"Oh fuck I fell asleep" he said.
"Yup" I chuckled.
"What time is it" he yawned.
"4:30"I said

"Oh we should probably get back if your done the plane leaves at 6 if you wanna get ready" he said.
"Ok" I smiled.
"I'll drive you can sleep in the car" he says and I nod.

When we got there I found Emilia in my room with my suit case already done.
"Oh I dear, I thought I'll save you the trouble of worrying about your suit case" she said.
"Omg thank you Emilia your a life saver"I said. She really was, I wouldn't get the chase to get ready if I had to do my suit case.

"No problem dear we family now, no thank you ok" she said as she hug me and I nod.
"I'll get someone to put them in the car" she says as she yell in Italian outside my room.

Thank you for reading this far, don't forget to vote please.

I had 1 hour to get ready so I took a quick shower to get in the bath to relaxed a bit. I really don't understand people who go in the tub without a shower.

When I hit out of the tub I left 10 minutes to get some cloths on. I guess I slept a little when I close my eyes.

I choose to keep it simple since I'll take a nap on the plane. I choose to go all black with a matte red lip stick and straighten my hair.

     When I got down stairs Luca was leaning against his car on a phone call

When I got down stairs Luca was leaning against his car on a phone call. When he say me he hung up and said, "Nice if you to finally join me Tesoro."

"Hey I guess it is nice" I said. He open the car door for me and I got in. I've been prepared for the client we have this morning and tomorrow night. But hey you never know what can go wrong.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views. 💙💙💙💙