Curiosity and Confusion

Um just a quick warning before we start lol~

please take note that it gets real spicy during this chapter 🤠

Read at your own risk.

... ok happy reading 🥳

___________________________________________________

     Only when I heard light, repeated tapping noises coming from his room did I truly question what I was doing. I could feel my nerves leaving me, so before I could think twice,  I let my hands grab the doorknob.

     I twisted it slowly, as to not make any sound. The first thing in his room I saw was a lamp; the only source of light which rested on what looked like a bedside table. I just needed to open the door a bit further, I could already see his hand grasping the headboard.

     By the time I'd realized what was happening, it was too late. 

     He lay on his bed shirtless, with his head tilted back. My eyes followed down his arm, and into his uniform pants. His hand moved slowly in an up and down motion, which was the source of the clapping sound.     

     I froze, my heart momentarily stopping. As much as I knew it was wrong,  I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. 

     His speed increased, forcing a low gravely moan from his lips as his muscles tensed. My eyes watered from my lack of blinking, and I couldn't convince myself to leave. I simply watched his soaring orgasm, engulfing his body and making him shudder. 

     His hand slowed, and he bucked into it a few times before his body spasmed from overstimulation. "Fuck," he groaned. "That didn't help at all."

     My eyes finally forced a blink, and I was brought to earth by my thumping heart. I let out a small gasp, instinctively stepping back.  

     He still lay gripping his length, and slowly sat up on the bed. I backed away from the door, trying to slow my breathing. It all went to shit when he finally turned, looking at me dead in the eye through the door crack. My breathing stoped as I accidentally backed into the wall, then started running down the hallway. 

     "Shit, shit!" I said, breathlessly running down the hall. I didn't even check to see if he was following me, or if anyone heard me running. I ran back through the courtyard, into dorms W-Z. I had never been more thankful for my last name, there was no way he'd chase me to the other side of the school grounds. 

     I didn't stop running until I was in my room, and I slammed the door behind me. My heart beat didn't slow down even after I regained my breath. What was I doing? Playing stalker just because a guy had been staring at me? But then again, what was he doing? Why here? 

     I ran my hands through my hair and let out a frustrated sigh. Who was this guy? Why did he make me... feel like this? A million thoughts swam through my head as I got undressed for bed. It was only 8pm, but I didn't feel like staying awake. I couldn't allow myself to think any more about him.

     I got into bed, rolling over to turn off the lamp light. The bed was way too big, it was cold and empty. I hoped my parents didn't feel like this underground. But how could they? They were buried together. 

     I was only seconds away from falling asleep, before I saw his face again in my mind. The picture of his eyes closed, head tilted back. His calloused hand smearing his fresh orgasm up his V-line. 

     I jolt up from my near sleep daze, drenched in sweat. That last part didn't happen. That never happened, so why did I imagine it happening? I covered my mouth as I felt heat flood my face. I had never felt such confusion in my life

     The clock read 2 AM, so I rolled to the other side of the bed and made my second attempt at falling asleep.