Not so Subtle Urges

Just a warning, there are sexual actions portrayed in this chapter

... so enjoy the read 👋🏽🏳️‍🌈

_______________________________________

     I spent the next week or so repeating the same schedule; fixing the house and calling Axel in the evening. Every time I heard his voice, It only made me want to be closer to him. It was extremely frustrating to think he was so close yet so far away from me. 

     I had never felt such intense feelings before, it made me crave his touch. I really couldn't describe it, other than a subtle itch that rose and fell when I thought about him. I wasn't only attracted to Axel because of his physical skill, but it seemed to be on my mind a lot more than usual.

     If he was here, he'd know how to deal with it. I really did try my hardest to suppress the lustful  urges, but it was around the fourth day when I could no l longer take the constant strain. I was lying in bed, when the feeling suddenly became overpowering. It was completely involuntary, and I didn't know what I was doing until I was doing it.

     My hand slid down into my jeans, unbuttoning the clasp that held them together. I tried my hardest not to think about what I was doing, the whole situation was very embarrassing.

     The moment I wrapped my hand around myself, I felt a sweet tension begin to build up. I had no idea how he did it for me, because when I felt myself it wasn't the same feeling. It felt good though, really good.

     It didn't matter if I disapproved now; I couldn't stop. It was mesmerizing, like I had been lifted up on a cloud. I thought back to when I first met Axel, and the vision of him spread across his bed. It was terrifying to think if someone walked in now, I don't know how he'd kept his calm when seeing me.

     The tension suddenly became stronger, and more unpredictable. I could only grasp harder and move faster as the feeling doubled. I imagined his mouth taking secure of me, sucking and pulling like how he'd done it that day. An uncontainable heat rose, and slowly gushed out from inside me. It just kept coming, and I could do nothing but lie there and take the feeling I'd earned.

     I tried to cover my mouth, but there was nothing I could do to stop the moan that emitted from my throat. I sat there breathing heavily, sweat dripping down my back. I was beginning to realize... that I missed Axel in a lot of ways, and not just his company. 

     The worst part was, I wanted to do it again. I wanted it again, and again. That was when the mental stress started to build into something else, something that could really only be cured with his body. 

     I started to struggle on the calls with him too, what with his voice being so close to me. I would sit on top of one hand, and grasp the phone with the other. Anything to get myself under control. It didn't help when if we called he was in a crowded place, and he'd lower his voice so only I could hear him.

      A whole week had passed since the start of break, and I had become accustomed to the feeling of being alone. It wasn't any easier being away from Axel, but I had my own solutions for the physical cravings. 

     I hadn't left the house for a while, so I decided to go out for a walk. It was beautiful to see the small buds that sprung up at the top of trees and bushes, spring really was a pretty season. It was cloudy out, but that was the way I liked it.

     I was a couple blocks away when my phone rang, and I stopped to see who it was. It was surprising to see it was Axel, when it was fairly late where he was.

     "It's a bad habit to stay up late." I scolded, continuing my walk. 

     "I-I'm sorry, but I need your help." He trembled, stopping me in my tracks. I had never heard him sound so flustered before, and it kind of scared me.

     "Why? What's going on?" I asked, concerned.

     "He knows, Jason. He knows about you. I didn't tell him, I swear. Today was the first time I even saw him but he-" 

     "Wait, what? Who knows?" I couldn't understand why he was so upset; he had been perfectly calm when James and my Uncle had found out. 

     "My dad, Jason my dad knows about us." He quaked.