Study Session.

lmao yall

I've said this b4 and I'll say it again

The story gets q u i t e spicy this chapter if ykkk what I mean

(Also, I appreciate each and every one of you readers- you all make my day!!)

ok that's it have fun reading haha🏳️‍🌈

________________________________________________

     The last bell echoed through the halls, sending crowds of students out of their classes. George approached me while leaving class, and as usual, he was sipping on a juice box. 

"Hey Jay. Owen told you about Charlie's plans, right?"

     I nodded, wracking my brain for a last-minute excuse for skipping. "Yeah I heard. I don't know about it, though." I rubbed the back of my neck, brushing away the guilt that crept up my neck. I knew I would regret missing my friends, but Axel - poor Axel needed help with his career plan.

     "Well, I don't blame you. It's basically getting together with a bunch of strangers." He muttered, a dull and uninterested look becoming his face. "I'll tell Charlie you couldn't make it." He said, tossing the empty juice bottle into the nearest trash bin. 

     I thanked him, splitting paths at the fork in the hall. I head off in the direction opposite of my dorm; to Axel's room. He didn't see me coming this time, so I knocked on his door. There was no answer, so I knocked again. 

     "I'm coming in!" I warned, opening the door. 

     His lengthy body spilled over the ends of the bed, and the cross look on his face darkened the aura of the entire room. The area around him had been picked up the finest bit, just enough so that I noticed the absence of dirty laundry which would usually be in piles next to him. 

     The familiar butterflies flitted in my stomach, as my eyes searched the room for a place to seat myself. I settled with the alpine chair that stationed at his desk; pulling it out and placing my full weight down. 

     His eyes smoldered me as I walked; they followed my every muscle contraction, every twitch.  

     "Why are you all the way over there?" He shook his head, shifting his weight to the right - freeing up just enough space for me to fit next to him on the bed. 

     I looked upon the "space" he had made for me with suspicion. 

     Nevertheless, I slinked up from my chair and wriggled into the bed, taking extra care to keep our skin from making contact. Not that I would object if it did; as a matter of fact, I would probably like it too much.

     "Advisory is new for you as well as myself, right? It would be bad if we got behind on our first class." I straightened the papers in my hand, and prepared to begin writing. 

     "Do you have a future occupation-"

     The faint feeling of satin fingers slithered their way onto my lower back, forcing a flinch at the contact. "My hands're cold," He murmured, letting his touch wander around my waist. My skin ached and sparkled where we made contact; I longed to feel more of him around me. All around me. Inside me. 

     "Mm," I mellowed. "That's certainly a problem."

     "One that you'd be willing to fix?" His lips grazed a honey-like sweet spot on my ear, sending a shockwave of pleasure down my spine. It was all I could do to keep from moaning at that one, tiny gesture. 

     "I suppose- I could try and warm-"

     My sentence was fiercely taken from my lips, as his hungry mouth consumed my sanity. The way he touched my collar, my abdomen, my thighs - it was enough to make a man go mad.