Introduction

I grew up in London, in this very house. We were middle class growing up, but later on my father built a company that allowed us to keep this property. 

When I was little, I had found a type writer buried in the basement boxes. I never considered myself to be much of a writer, but it often brought me peace. It made me feel good to write the things I was feeling. 

I feel like you deserve an explanation, which is why I though I'd write this. 

I'll just get this out of the way; I am gay. I was in love with a man named Axel Johnson, who is now dead. 

Now, if whoever found this letter is reading it, you know that I'm dead as well. And for that, I'm sorry. I just couldn't live with the thought of him being all alone. I hope you'll understand.

For starters, Ellie. I love you. I spent my whole life living a lie, but not once did I regret being with you. 

Aurora. I loved you in ways beyond human comprehension. I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted in a husband, and I'm sorry I never told you the truth straightforwardly.

Axel. I love you, I love you. I always have, and always will. I'm coming to be with you soon, so you won't have to be all alone.

Now like I said, I believe you deserve an explanation on my I ended my life short. But to understand it fully, I should start the story from the beginning. 

Chapter one; Absence.