So I Can Touch You?

"Well, I didn't think you'd want me here, either." I mumbled, fidgeting with my fingers.

     "Right, I guess I didn't make the best impression." He admits. I think back to the first day at school, and how much his gaze had intimidated me. 

     "I can't say anything." I say. His first impression of me was terrible. I was surprised he was even hearing me out. He didn't say anything, but continued to twirl the bracelet in his hands.

     "So, what's the deal with that?" I asked, pointing at it. He hesitated, deciding how much he was going to tell me. 

     "It's... my dad's company. You know, he made me memorize every single rule in this school." He says suddenly. "Can you guess what a few were?"

     "Umm, like no running in the halls?" I say, trying to break the tense atmosphere. 

     When I thought about it, James had said Axel made it into the school through scholarships. But Axel's father must be extremely wealthy, I couldn't understand why he would rely on his own knowledge to get into the school.

     "No romantic or physical relationships between the students." He murmured, scanning my face. 

     I tried my best not to react, forcing down the hopeful feeling I felt. The fact that he had to bring it up, did that mean he would touch me if there wasn't that rule? Wait, since he had already kissed me, didn't he already break that one? My face reddened as I remembered being with him in the classroom, and how soft his lips felt pressed against mine. 

     "He drilled that one into me. Jeez, I can remember the stupid fights." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "When I go back to America, he'll be expecting me to meet every aspect of his criteria. And I did, until I told him girls just weren't doing it for me anymore." He shrugged. 

     I was absolutely shocked. My expressionless face was now replaced with visible confusion. "Wait, then why send you to an all boys school?" I say.

     He laughs menacingly, crumpling the bracelet in his hand. "That's the best part. He told me it was build up my willpower. He put me through three years of hell, knowing just how much it would effect me." 

     I was met with pangs of sharp anger that shot down my spine. I had such intense hate for someone I didn't even know. 

     "Now hold on, this school was founded in 1928 right?" I ask, piquing his curiosity. He nods, and I guessed that's one of the things he was forced to memorize about this school. "So, then the creator, he's dead." I say flatly. 

     He looked at me, confused, so I continued with my explanation. "And his rules die with him."

     Once again, his reaction time is delayed. He slowly stood, walking closer to me. I felt the same way I did in the classroom, nervousness building up in my stomach. He stopped inches in front of me,  lifting his hand to my face. 

     "So I can touch you?" He asks me, an emptiness lingering in his eyes. It wasn't unfixable emptiness, it was just a part of him that had been neglected. I wanted to desperately to fix it, to fill his emptiness and make him feel safe with me. So I nod, letting him run his finger along my jawline and onto my lips.

     It sent tingles down my spine, and I automatically lean into his hand. I felt like I was drowning in honey, like I wanted to stay like this forever. It way easier than I thought, being with him. Even his touch made me feel calm. 

     "Close your eyes." Part of him was asking, part of it was an order. 

     I simply obeyed him, darkness enveloping my view. His fingers caressed, explored and controlled different parts of me. 

     "What's- what are you doing?" I stammered, my breath quickening as his touch lowered to my chest. 

     "Stay still." He ordered, sending chills down my spine. I felt the undeniable heat of his face, and our lips grazed against each other.

     Suddenly a bell rings throughout dorm building, startling us both. It was the curfew bell, we had five minutes to get into and stay inside out dorms. It felt cold without his hand on my face, and I wanted to feel him more.

     "The teachers will yell at you if they find you out past curfew." He told me, keeping his hand on my face. I didn't want to leave him. He didn't want me to leave. So I can't explain what made me leave, ignoring the slight longing for each other.

     "I'm switching back to Advisory," I tell him at the door. He snickers, "The teacher's still a total mess."

     "I have zero classes with you." I remind him. He sighs, shooing me out of his room. "Yeah, yeah. Now hurry up before the teachers find you."