Chapter 27

Cameron's Pov:

  I stair at the clock waiting for this stupid class to end of what seems like forever. Just a few more months then I get to graduate and never come back to this place they call 'school.'

  The bell finally rings I sighed. "Finally" I whispered. "Uh hey Cameron." The voice from behind me said. I turned around. "Nash." I acknowledge him. "So I though you might want to come over today." He smiled.

"Look Nash what happened on Valentine's Day was a mistakes I'm not interested in being someone secret again." I snap as walk away. He walked after me trying to catch up, not getting the message I made so clear. "Slow down Cameron I just want to talk."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a nearby empty classroom. "Nash let go of me." I say trying to get out of his grip. "Just listen Cameron!" I stop moving and look at him.

"What happen that night was.... amazing. One of the best nights of my life. And that was because of you. I really like you." He smiled.

I sighed. "I really like you too."

  "Then come over."

  "Nash, I'm not just looking for a random hook up I want more than that I'm sorry, but I think I deserve more." I opened the door but he closed it. "I can give you that. And what ever eles you want Cameron. I want this, I want you."

I took a deep breath. "OK."

Matthew Pov:

   "What's up man." Aaron smiled as he sat next me in study hall. "Hey nothing much you?" I say not really wanting to talk. "I'm good but it doesn't seem like you really are."

"Nope. I'm fine. Great actually." I lie. "Come on Matt you can tell me anything Im here for you." He said.

I really want to tell him. I've just really wanted someone I could talk to about Carter and everything but I can't he'll just judge me.

"Really dude I'm fine." I lie again. "Fine don't tell me then." He mumbled pulling his books and stuff together. Great. Another friend mad at me. He got up too leave. "Wait.." I call out.

  He stopped. "I don't want you to be pissed at me too." I sigh. "Too?" "Who's pissed at you?" He asked.

"Cameron."

  "Why."

"Its a long story."

"I've got time."

-

-

  "So Carters gay?" He asked. I had just finish telling him everything. I really do feel like I can trust him. "I'm not sure. But I don't think so." I sigh.

  "He liked you so. Why wouldn't he be?" He asked confused. I shrugged. "Maybe he's Mattsexual." He laughed. "Maybe." I giggled.

  "Carters an idiot for not giving you another chance." He said.

  "I wouldn't give me one if I was him either and I feel really bad for what I put cam through. He doesn't even know Carter and I were together at the time."

  "Yeah, but he can't stay mad forever."

I nodded.

  "Look I really appreciate you not judging me on all the fucked up choices I made." I smile. "Of course man. Were both human we made mistake, that's what makes us who we are." He smiled back.

  "And thanks for telling me. Remember when you need to talk I'll be here for you." He said.

The bell rang.

"Hey you wanna come over I just got this cool new game." He asked. "Nah I've got plans with Carter but Let's hang tomorrow."

"For sure man."

-

-

    After school me and decided to just go straight to the the movies instead of going home first. "So what move do you want to see?" He asked me as we pulled up at a house. "I was think we could go see that new spongebob movie." I squealed.

He laughed. "We'll see."

   I looked towards the house seeing a girl walking towards the car. "Uh Carter? What are we doing here?" I asked. "I invited Kya to come with us." He said.

  "I thought it was just going to me and you." I said.

  "I know but she wanted to hang out today and we already had plans so I just told her she could join."

"Oh can Kya sit up here?" "Thanks." He said before I could answer. He lean over and opened the door for me to get out.

  I very calmly got out and sat in the back as Kya sat were I was. I don't even know this bitch, but I know I don't like her.

  "Hey Carter." She smiled. "Hey. Oh this is my friend Matthew." He introduced me. I smiled and wave at her. "Hi." She smiled at me. Uh she so gorgeous.

-

-

  After the movie and being completely ignored by Carter I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

  They didn't even watch the movie they just made out the whole time with made me feel like a third wheel even tho she was the third wheel.

  Carter pulls up at her house. "This was fun." She smiles at Carter. "Yeah we should do it again sometime." He said back. "I'd love to, bye." She said as she peaked his lips. "Bye Matt see you at school." She waved. Carter laughed.

  "I forgot you we're back there for a minute." He said to me.

Really nigga? (sorry I had to)

  I glared at him until he pulled up at my house. I opened the door. "Were hanging out again tomorrow."

"I've already got plans with Aaron." I said as got out and shut the door.