Chapter 35 / Epilogue

Couple weeks later..

Matt's POV

I rubbed Carters back as he cried onto my shoulder. "Its only three months Carter." I sighed. He's been like this every since graduation when I decided to go to the summer college thing in Canada.

"I know I'm sorry." He wiped his tears from his cheek. "I love you." He says after a few moments of silence. "I love you too." I smile at him. We aren't back together or anything we were just taking it slow right now.

We're not getting back together. He dosent know that but I do.

"I've gotta get my bags in the car." I say trying to stand up but carter pulls me back down. "Wait." He mumbles. I sit back down on the bed. He looks me in the eyes. His hand finds its way to my chest; He drags his hand up to cup my cheeks in his hand.

He slowly leans in connecting our lips. Of course I kiss back. I moan into his mouth at the feeling. I almost forgot how magical his kisses were. I quickly grab the back of his neck wanting to deepen the kiss. He softly lays me back so he's hovering over me. He kisses down my jawline to my neck and start to suck. I feel my phone start to vibrant. He pulls it out of my pocket not even looking for who it is and throws it across the room.

I moan, not even caring about my phone. "Let me make love to you the right way." He pulls whispers in my ear. Making me whole body tingle. My breathe hitched. He starts to unbutton my pants. He sticks his hand in my pants and gently palmed through my boxers.

If I do this now I'll never be able to leave him.

He starts to put his hand up my shirt: rubbing my nipples. I quickly push him away. "What's wrong?" He ask breathing heavy; his eyes very dark. "I want it to be special..... Since our first time,when you left me alone wasn't." I say. He nods sitting up. His eyes soften. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was hurt and mad. I shouldnt have left you." He says lowly looking down at his hands.

"Come on we should get going my flights in an hour." I say straighten myself. He nods. "Wait Matt." He say.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Marry me?"

__

6 months later..

Carters POV

I sighed pulling on my jacket and grabbing my umbrella. It seemed like its had been raining a lot lately around here.

I walked slowly to my car closing the umbrella before I got in. I fasten my seat belt and start the car. I feel like crying ever time I come here. But I can't help but want to be close to anything of his. This would be the third time this month. Its not like I can just stop tho.

I should hate him because he lied to me, but I love him two much. When I arrive I get out and walk up to his front door. I knock. A few minutes later it opens. "Carter." Matthews Mom sighed. "Hi Mrs Espinosa." I slightly smile. "You can't keep coming here Carter its not healthly." she says. "I-I know." I say looking down.

"Why don't you just call him?" She ask. I sigh. "I have. lots of time. He won't answer. Not even my texts." I say feeling my eyes water. "Okay come in but this is the last time carter." She opens the door more and let's me in. I walk up the stairs heading for Matt's room I open the door. It looks the same as always.

I close the door behind me and sit on his bed. He never came back. Matt. He stayed in Canada to go to that college.

After I dropped him off at the airport and told him goodbye and that I loved him. And that was the last time I talked to him in 6 mouths. I had to find out from his mom that he decided to stay. Even After I told him how I felt he still decided to go.

He never answered my question. He said to save it for when he got back. But the truth is. He knew he wasn't coming back. He just didn't want to hurt me.
That hurt he couldn't even tell to me himself. I should hate him. He's a fucking coward , yet I love him and can't let go. Why would he go? He has so much here. Like his mom, his friends, and... Me.

Did he ever think about me? Or my love for him.

Did he ever think to himself... What about love?

That's the end guys.

Thank you to all of you that were here from the start and the ones who stayed til the end. i love you..

-Monnie

Check out my other stories.