Chapter 12

Matthews Pov:

After school I got my things from Carters house and went home. Our date was at 5:00 and it was 4:00 so I had to go get ready.

I knock on the door being embraced in a hug form my mom. "I missed you so much,Im sorry again." She whispered as she pulled from the hug.

"I missed you to mom." I replied. "Why dont you go put your thing up stairs and we can go get ice cream." she offered. "Actually I've got plans, but when I get back why dont we have a movie night like we use to?" I smiled.

"Sound good to me." She said then kiss my cheek and walked away. I went up to my room and stripped down and headed to the shower.

When I finshed, brushed my teeth and headed to my closet. "Ok now what to wear?" I asked myself.

Uhh this is hard.

I finally pick out in outfit a light blue button up and some khakis. I fixed my hair and headed to Carters house.

I took a deep breath when I got to the door. My heart is about to jump out.

Why am I so Nervous.

Its just Carter.

I knock on the door and second later Carter opened it with a big smile. "Your look" I started. "You too." he finished. "Come on lets go." he said grabbing his and going to the his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok now just take a left up here." I said giving him directions to our destination. "Ok were here!" I squealed as we pulled into a parking lot.

"What's this place?" Carter asked as we got out the Car. "It's an awesome diner my friend told me about, I wanted to try it out with you" He smiled. "Ok." He said as we walked inside.

It wasnt to fancy but not to shallow ether. "Hi table for to?" the lady a desk asked. I nodded. "Ok follow me." she lead us to a booth and we sat down. "A waiter will be with you shortly." She smiled.

"I like it here." Carter said.

"Me too." I agreed. Minutes later a girl with long brown hair came to our talble.

"Can I take your orde--." she stopped and looked at Carter. "Reynolds?" She smiled. Carter looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Maggie I haven't seen you in forever!" he squealed embracing her in a tight hug as she hug back.

I guess they know each other.

"I know it been what..... 2 years." she laughed. "What are doing here... in Virginia I mean." He asked. "Oh I moved here a little while ago to live with my dad." she responded. "Cool we should catch up sometime." He smiled.

"Im free get in 20 minute I'll join you." She offered.

"Yeah ok." he said giving her another hug.

I cleared my throat. They both look at me like they just realized I was here.

"Oh yeah Mags this is my friend Matthew."

'Friend' since when do Friends Kiss and go on dates?

I smiled at her. She gave me a small hey. "I should take your orders now." She said pulling out her notepad. We gave here our orders and she walked away.

Im so pissed right now. I guess Carter noticed. "Whats wrong babe?" He aske d putting his hand on top of mine. I snatched it away.

"Don't." I said. "Hey what I do?" He asked confused. "Why would you say yes to that girl crashing our date?" I said angrily. "Im sorry I didnt,think it would bother you." He apologized.

"Whatever Im going to bathroom." I said getting up and walked to the Mens restroom.

Carters Pov:

I sighed. Matts right I shouldnt have told Maggie yes because we are supposed to be on a date.

Maggie soon Came back with our food and sat down next to me. "Uh wheres your friend?" she asked. "In the bathroom." I answered.

Me and Maggie talked and talked and caught up on everything.

"Im going to go check on Matt, I'll be right back." I got uo and walkes to the bathroom. I opened the door.

"Matt?" I asked checking the stalls. I heard sniffing from the last stall. "Matt it that you?" I asked. "Go away." he yelled. "No Matt open up." I said twisting the handle. He opened it and push past me to get out.

"I want to go home." He blurted. "Matt."

"Now" He demanded.

I said goodbye to Maggie and drove home. The ride was silently. Matt staired out the window the whole way home. I pulled up into his driveway.

"Matt I-." He cut me off. I dont want talk Carter." He said trying to open the door but I looked it. He sighed

"Open the door."

"Not untill you kiss me goodbye."

"Carter opened the damn door!" He yelled.

"No. Not until you kiss me goodnight." I repeated.

He leaned over and peck my lios quickly. "There now open." He demanded.

"Thats Not a kiss this is." I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him Passionately. I pulled away and his eyes gently opened.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

He stayed silently. "You still love me dont you?" Asked. He nodded.

"Then tell me."

"I love you too." He said.

I unlocked the door and with that he opened the door and got out.