Chapter 32

Matt's POV:

  I watched as Dylan rolled up the blunt.
He put it to his lips and pulled a lighter from the side table, by the couch.

He lit it up and took a buff.  He blew the smoke in the air. He looked over to me. "Here." He said bringing it to my lips. I looked at the blunt then back to him. I hesitantly took it from his hand I put it to my lips and enhaled.

  I immediately started coughing. Dylan lightly chuckled. "You'll get the hang of it." He said taking another puff.

  //

  The room filled with smoke around us. I had a great sensation it my body as if I was high up on the clouds.

     "How you feeling buddy?" Dylan asked passing me the blunt. "Good." Was all I could say. He smiled. "I told you, you'd forget about him." He said. "Who?" I asked not remembering what he was referring to. He laughed. "Never mind."

  "I'm hungry, you hungry." He asked. "Yea." He gets up and I follow him to the kitchen. I sit on the counter as he goes if the frig. "Pizza or Chinese?" He asked. "Pizza!" I groaned. He giggled. He put the pizza in the oven to heat it up. I ran my hand threw my hair. "I'm so hot." I say. Dylan walked over to me and came between my legs.

  He wrapped his hands around my torso. His hands travel down my back to the hem of my shirt. He pulled it off. "Better?" He asked. I nod slightly biting my lip.

  His hands traveled down my cheat to my Iner thighs. He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs lightly squeezing them. Our eyes stayed connected while he did this. My breathing hitched as he stop at myzipper. He brushed his fingertips over my grow bulge. I lit out a strain moan. "Mhmhm." I moaned grabbing his body and pulling him closer.

  I grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it from over his head. He put his lips to my neck lightly sucking at a patch of skin. I moaned loudly. He pulled his lips from my skin to my lips. "Follow me." He said grabbing my hand. I grabbed his hand getting off the corner and following him.

   He lead me to a bedroom and closed the door behind us. He pushed me onto the bed climbing onto of me. He kissed me hungryly as his hand roamed my body. He kissed all over my chest before he started to suck at my nipples, I moaned at the feeling.

  He grabbed my hip pulling me down so that our crotches we're lined up together. He slow began to rock his hips back and fourth rubbing his hardness against my own. "Shit." I breath bucking my hips up to his trying to create more friction. He leaned down connecting our lips together continuing to grind against me.

  He got off of me too pull off my pants. I left my ass slightly helping him get them off. He palmed me through my boxers teasingly before he yanked them to my ankles, causing my length to spring up and hit my stomach. He slowly jerked me off before taking me into his mouth. I through my head back moaning.

  My hands intagled into his hair lightly pulling at it. He groaned around my shaft. With his other hand he played with my balls. "Fuck my mouth." He mumbled around me. I did as I was told and thrust lightly into his mouth hitting the back of his throat. Man this dude has no gag reflex at all.

    I moaned his name loudly as I felt myself becoming very close. I push him down as far as he could go before I released into his mouth.

  He climbed back on top of me and kissed my lips softly allowing me to taste myself. "Do you wanna top or bottom." He whisper nibbled at my ear. "Mhmm, I'll bottom." I moaned. He kissed me one last time before he got up and pulled off his pants. He walked over two his dresser and pulled out a bottle of something. "What's that?" I ask. "Its lube." He tells me. I nod.

  "You wanna put it on me?" He asked. I nodded walking over to him. He poured some of the lube in my hands. I wrapped my hands around his member stoking it until it was all lubed up. He pushed me back onto the bed climbing onto me.

  He leaned down and kissed my neck softly. I felt his tip line up at my tight hole, He rubbed his tip up and down. I gasped when I felt something enter me. "Dylan!" I scream out as he pushed his tip in and out. "It hurt less when you don't see it coming." Dylan groaned.

  He leaned down and started to bit and suck my neck. I grabbed onto him back digging my nail into him.

  When I adjusted Dylan began to thrust in and out of me slowly. I moaned at the feeling of him inside me. "Faster." I grunted. Dylan obeyed and started to thurt into me faster. "Matt." He moaned as I clenched myself around him. He thrust into me hard hitting something inside me, causing me to be  harder than I was.

  I sank my nails into his back meaning loudly.

  The room filled with Dylan and I's moans and the sounds of skin slaping together. Dylan reach down and started to stoke me. "Shit, I don't think I can hold out any longer." He moaned filling me up with cum, making me release as well.

  Sex with a stranger. Whats up with me?
.
.
.
.

Sorry I haven't updated. I'm just busy sometimes and I forget.

  Sorry  for all the mistakes.✌