Chapter 33

Matt's POV:

I gently opened my eyes not knowing where I was I quickly sat up. I calmed down when I realised I had slept over at Dylans. I tried to get up but I was yanked back by a strong hold on my waist.

"Dylan.." I groaned. He mumbled something and shifted around but didn't loosen his grip around me. I tried pushing his hands away but he didn't budge. "Dylan!" I yelled. He sat up and wiped his eyes. "What time is it?" He yawned stretching. "Its 12:04 and I have to get home." I said getting out of bed. I grabbed my pants which were in the corner of the room. I quickly slid them on along with my shirt.

"Leaving so soon I feel used." Dylan groaned from the bed. "Sorry but I took my moms car last night and she has work at 1:00 she gonna be pissed." I mumble looking for my phone. "Looking for this?" Dylan asked holding my phone up. "Yes thank you, bye." I said as I hurried and rushed to leave before I stopped at the door.

"Call me later." I yelled as I opened his door and quickly ran down the steps.

I got in the car and quickly started it up pulling off.

\\

I hopped out of the car when I pulled up at my house ten minutes to spare. I walked up to the front door and unlocked and opened it. I was greeted by the anger face of my mother and a smiling Carter sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry mom I--"

"I don't want to here it right now mister I have to get to work but after we are going to have a long talk about staying out after 12:00." She cut me off taking the keys from my hands.

I nodded as she left. "Bye Ms. Espinosa." Carter said as my mom left the house.

I looked over to him confused. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He stud up walking over to me. He touched my neck. "I just wanted to hang but, what happen here." I quickly covered it with my hand, lightly blushing when I realized it was a hickey.

"Nothing it just a rash." I lie. "Oh OK?" He says confused. "Where were you last night?" He asked. "I stayed over a friends." I say walking up the stairs to my room as Carter followed.

"Who." he asked as we reached the room and walked it. I went straight to my closet. "Why?" I asked grabbing a shirt and a pair of sweats. "Why not?" He said. "Look it was a friend that's all you need to know." I say.

He sat on my bed and got on his phone. "I'm about to shower k?" I say grabbing a towel. He shrugged. I walked in my bathroom and turned the shower on.

I stepped in when I thought it was hot enough.

*
Carter's POV:

I scroll through my twitter timeline looking through thousand of tweets on random things when I heard something vibrating. I look over at Matt bed side table seeing his phone. I grabbed it seeing the name Dylan pop up.

I sighed. The guy from the ice cream shop, that probably who matt was with all night. I don't know why but the thought of them together hurts my heart. I press the answer button. "Hey Matt, you left your boxers here." The voice thought the phone
laughed.

I felt a piece of my heart brake. "Uh M-matts in the shower b-but I'll tell him you called." I stuttered out. "Ok? Tell him I said call me back." He said before he hung up.

I heard the shower cut off and Matt bathroom door opened he looked up at me. "You alright?" He asked probably seeing the sadness in my face. "Uh I-Im fine." I say. "Why do you have my phone?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Dylan Called." I say trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "Oh." Is all he said. "What did he say." He asked taking his phone from my hands

"He said you left your boxer at his house, I guess you were in a hurry and you forgot them." I scoff.

"OK so what I slept over his house its not a big deal." He shrugged. "No you slept with him." I said raising my voice. "So what?" He said raising his voice as well.

"Since when does Matthew Espinosa sleep with people he just met? I didn't know you were such a slut." I yell. Where did that come from?

" Speaking of sluts how is Kya?" He yelled. "She isn't a slut." I say softly. The room went silent.

"I know what you're doing, but its not going to work." He laughed coldly.

"I'm not going to have you string me along forever Carter." He stated. "I'm not stringing you along." I say blankly.

"Yes you are, you obviously still love me; but don't want to be with me. That's why your with kya. To have a reason not to be with me." He says.

My breath hitched,

"That's not it at all your my friend and I just don't wont you making the wrong chooses." I defined. "So you don't love me anymore?" He asked. "N-no, not like that." I said. But I do love him. I know I do.

"Then please let me go. Let me get over you. I hate feeling like I should hold on because I have just the slimmer of a chance that we'll get back together." He said.

"So let's just be friends, again." He smiled. I don't know if I want that anymore, I just think I want more.

But we can't be 'us' again, were just not meant to be.

I slowly nod. I stud up and hugged him. Maybe friends is all we were ever supposed to be.

//

I think I might want this to be the last chapter Idk.

Its seems OK to end like this not knowing if Matt or Carter will ever be together.

Maybe, I don't know.

Byee, ✌