Chapter 31

Matt's POV:

   After Cam and I's talked we went back Outside onto the patio. "You want something to eat." He asked.

   Yes! I'm starving." I groaned. He laughed. "Hey what was that back there you ok?" JJ asked as him and Jack walked up to us. "Yeah I just..." "He wasn't feeling very well but he's good now." Cameron cuts me off saying.

  I nod. "Oh okay, well Becky (Aarons mom.) wants us to take a seat at the table so we can eat." Jack said. I nod as we all set at the table. I sit in the middle of JJ and Aaron. And across from is of course Carter and kya.

   Once we all get our food we eat making little small talk. Me and Aaron talk for a while about random things.

When everyone starts to leave I decided Cameron and I should to. "I think I'm going to fine Cameron so we could get going." I say to Aaron. He nods giving me a hug.

  I look around for a little for Cameron not finding him anywhere. I see JJ sitting by the pool on his phone so I go over there. "He jack have you see Cameron I can't find him anywhere." I asked. "Oh yeah, he just left. He told me too tell you to please find another ride. Something came up." He tell.

  I sighed. "Well can you guys give me a ride?" I asked. "Sorry dude, you know jacks car is just a two seater. Maybe you can just catch a ride with Carter and kya." He suggests.

  Damnit.

I sigh nodding. I quickly found Carter walking over to him. "Uh Carter." I say tapping his shoulder. He turns around. "Oh hey Matt." He smiles. "Um do you mine giving me a ride home. Cameron sorta left in a hurry." I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

  "Sure." He said.

  He gets Kya and we all leave.
I get into the back. "So you coming over today?" Carter smirks at kya as we pull off. "Not tonight babe remember I have the interview thing in the morning." She says. Carter sighed.

  "But after that I'll definitely come over." She smirks back.
I mentally throw up at the thought of Carter and her rolling around under the sheets together.

Eww straight sex.

  We pull up at my house and I quickly get out. "Bye Matt!" Kya smiles. "Yeah bye." I say back. "I'll Call you later." Carter says. "Don't" I mumbled to myself as I wall in my house and close the door.

   I groan loudly. Why Can't I just get him out of my head. I slid my back down the door pulling out my phone. I brought up my contact and found his name. I pressed the call button.

  A few rings later he picked up. "Hey Matt."

  "Hey, look I know its pretty late but I just don't want to be alone right now. Is it ok if I come
over." I ask. "Of course, I'll text you my address." He says.
"Okay." I hang up the phone.

  Second later the message popped up. I got up and grabbed my moms key off the corner.

I walked outside getting it the car and driving off. I pulled up to his apartment 10minutes later. I looked in the mirror making sure I looked decent then got out of the car.

  I walked up to the door and pressed his room number button. He came downstairs opening the door for me.

"Hey Dylan."

  He smiled. And lead me to the  elevator. He pressed his floor number.

  The elevator dinged then opened letting us off on his floor. He opened the door to his apartment. I looked around. Its really nice and big to be an apartment. "You live alone?" I asked. "Yeah. I moved from my moms when I graduated last year. " He said.

   I nodded. "Its really nice." I say. "Thanks." He said. I sat down on his couch and he sat next to me. "You want something to drink?" He asked. "Nah I'm good thanks." I decline.

   "So what's up you sounded a little off." He asked. "Nothing.." I say.  "You can tell me." He said. "No offense but I just met you." I say. 

  "Your right we hardly now each other." He said. I nod. "So let's get to know eachother. Tell me about yourself." He smiles. "What do you want to know." I ask.

  "Well how old are you?" He asked me. "17." I say. "You?" I ask "I'm 19." He replied.

  "Still in highschool?" He asked. "Yeah, my last year and its very stressful." I sigh. "Like what." he asked. "Well this year alone I found out I was gay. Feel in love with my best friend, and cheated on him with my other best friend." I say. "Wow... That is stressful." He comments.

  "Yeah." I sigh. "And that's not even the worse part.. I'm still in love with him." I say. He nods. "The guy at the ice cream parlor." He asked. "Yeah, but he has a girlfriend so I just want to forget him. That's why I'm here."

  "I might have something to get your mine off of him." He says. "What's that."I ask as he got up and walks out of the room. Second later he comes back with a small bag.

"What's that?" I asked. "Marijuana." He says. My eyes widen. "I don't smoke." I say. "Come on it won't hurt you and it'll make you forget all about that guy." He smirked.

   "Ok." I hesitantly nodded.
.
.
.
.

Heyyy.

   So Matts going try marijuana.  Im not a big smoker myself but, I've tried it once or twice and it wasn't bad. Im not say try it.

  Anyways, I was trying to updates every week but thats probably not going to happen sorry not enough time. Im just a really slow writer.