Chapter 7

Matthews pov:

"Matthew?" Carter whispered checking if I was awake. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "About that kiss." He asked fiddling with his fingers. "Umm....... what about it?" I asked nervously. He sigh reaching over and turning on the light. "Matt....... I think I might have feelings for you." He blurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't say anything I keep quite. I was shocked. He's Gay? I turn my head away from him so I was looking at the door. "Matt?" He said. He sigh. When I heard sniffing. I immediately sat up. "Carter." I said.

"I trying to tell you my feelings for you and your just going to ignore me! "This is hard for me Matt. Because I dont like other guys Its only you. And I dont know how to deal with this." He broke.

"Dont cry Carter please. Im sorry." I pleaded embracing him in a strong hug. He cried as his sobs got louder. I rubbed his back comforting him.

He pulled away and I whipped his tears away. "Matthew.... I like you." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I leaned in and connected our lips together. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly to allow his tongue to explore my mouth. I cupped his face in my hand and slightly rubbed his cheek.

I slowly pulled away to see his eyes flutter open. "That was--" He started "I know." I finish.

"We should probably get some sleep." I turn around and laid down facing the door. When I felt Carters arms wrap around me. I smiled to myself as I drifted into a deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I opened my eyes to see that Carter wasn't there anymore. I got up and gabbed my shirt of the ground and throw it on.

I walked down stairs being hit by the sent off pancakes. I walked into the kitchen there was Carters mom was making breakfast.

I sat next to Carter being greeted. "Goodmorning Matt." Carters mom said handing me a plate with pancakes and bacon on it.

"Goodmorning." I replied smiling."Carter tells me your saying with us for a while." She mentioned. I look at Carter who just smiled. "Yeah." I said eating my bacon.

"Ok Guys Im going grocery I'll be back at 12:00." she informed us. "Ok bye." Carter said mouth full of pancakes.

"So what do you want to do?" Carter asked me taking me and his plates to the sink. Ummm.....I was just going to call.. um Sammy.

He quickly turn around to look at me. "Wilkinson?" he asked. "Yeah." I replied. He turned back around and looked out the window above the sink.

I sighed. "Carter........... he's still my boyfriend--." I pleaded. "I know Matt. You dont have feelings for me like mine for you. He said all sad like.

I got up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I lightly kiss down his neck. He shut his eyes and slightly tilted his head back resting it on my shoulder.

"That doesnt mean I don't have feelings for you." I whispered in his ear sending shivers dont his body.

He turned around and kiss me hard and hungry wrapping his arms around my neck and mine still resting on his hips.

When he pulled away I laid my forehead onto his. "I really like you Carter but I still need to talk to Sam.....to break up." I whispered to him.

He pulled his head from mine. "Your breaking up with him for me?" He asked excitedly. I nodded. A huge grin spreaded across his face.

I know its probably stupid that Im throwing away a prefectly good relationship for a confused boy like Carter, there's just something about Carter that makes me want him.