Chapter 22

Matt's POV:

   Cameron grabbed my waist pulling me to him. He leaned his for head against mine.

"Matthew. You don't see it now but I know you love me. You can't do something so intimate with someone and not have feelings for them."

   I shook my head giving him a look of sympathy. "That just it Cam, too me it was just sex." I say.

He looked down taking his hands from my waist. "I knew it.. you we're just using me." He whispered. "WAS I JUST YOUR REBOUND FOR SAM!" He yelled now angry.

"No, Cam it wasn't like that."

"Then what was it like Matt? Huh?"

I didnt know what too say all I feel was guilt swarming through my body. My eyes stayed glued to my shoe as I'm to ashamed to look him in the eye.

I'm such a coward.

I look up when I hear the sounds of sniffling.

Oh god I made him cry.

I walked closer too him Embracing him in a hug. He crying into my arms sobbing on my shoulder. "W-why don't you love me?" He cried harder. "Shhh, it OK I do love you.....just not in the way you want me too." I whispered to him rubbing his back.

  God he's so crushed.

  I pull his chin up looking into his now red eyes. I wipe a small tear away. I lean in to feel the touch of his lips but he pushes me away causing me to stumble back.

"DONT KISS ME!" He yelled.

"Cam I-"

"I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID PITY! DONT KISS ME BECAUSE YOU FUCKING FEEL BAD FOR ME MATTHEW!"

"Im sorry I just--" 

"Get out of my house."

"Cam please."

"I said. Get.The.Hell.out of my fucking house now."

"Cameron please just--"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt a fist collide with my face.

He-He punched me.

  I didn't say anything I just left. How could I be so stupid? I just lost my Best friend. I'm such a fucking screw up. I got my Car starting it up. Now how am I going to explained the forming bruse on my face to Carter.

  I sighed as I pulled into the drive way. I know I might lose him put I have tell him. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I open the front door.

"Oh Matthew, but I just saw--"

"That was Carter he slept over."

"Oh..." She smirked.

"Ew mom no, nothing like that happen."

"What happen to your face?" She asked as she brushed her fingers across my bruise. I whince at the contact. "Owe come here let mommy make it better." She said as see pulled me too the kitchen.

"Now tell me what's going on." She demanded as she handed me and icepack.

"Well I--" I was cut off by the sounds of footsteps coming downstairs.

Omg that's him. No,No I'm not ready.

"Um Matt. Oh hey Mrs. Espinosa." He said as he wiped his eyes.

"Hey Carter. I'm going to give you too time to talk." My mom said as she walked out of the kitchen. "What happen to your face babe?" He asked taking the Orange juice from the frig.

  "I-I uh"

"I have to tell you something."

__

Hey guys got that update for you..

Um Im probably not going to be updating for like a while because of Hell I mean uh School.

   Oh and if you guys could cheek out my new story a cash fanfic I would aappreciate it.

It called 'His Touch'

Thanks so much guys.