Chapter 23

Carter POV:

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay.... your starting to scare me Matt what going on?" I asked.

   Im so confused right now of whats going and why does he smell of guilt and shame?

"I-I um. I love you Carter and hope what Im about to tell you doesn't change your love for me." He said as he motioned for me to talke the seat across from him.

  I sat down.

"Ok, I love yo--"

"Yeah, you said that now cut the crap and tell me whats going on!" I snapped. I was started to get angry.

  What could be so horrible that he was broken in tears over. He skooted closer to me and grabbed my hands.

Oh My God what if he has Cancer? No he cant die, I'll die from depression. God I have to stop thinking like this.

"Carter. Are you listening?" He questioned snapping me from my thoughts.  "Oh, sorry." He sighed. He dragged his hand through his hair.

"I didnt want to have to repeat this!" He cried. "Babe dont cry Im sorry I'll listen this time." I assure him intertwining our fingers.

"W-when...." He stopped.

"I-I" He stopped again. "Matt just say it." I say softly.

"I dont want to lose you."

  "You won't lose me as long as you love me and I know you'd never do something so.... horrible that would make me not want you." I smiled.

But my smile faded as I looked at his face he looked terrified. Whats--

He didn't.

He wouldn't.

My body filled with angry as I snatch my hands away from him standing up.

"Carter..."

"You didn't."

"Carter."

"Say it."

"Please dont make me."

"Say it!"

"I cheated but can ex--"

"Stop dont."

"Carter please let me explain." He pleaded.

"No!" I yelled running up to his room. I grabbed my thing slipping on my shoes as matt entered the room closing the door and locking it.

I stud up walking over to him. "Move." I say sternly.   

"No. Im not losing you."

"You've already lost me dont you get that!" I shout.

"We can set here all day but Im not letting you leave, Not like this. Not while your angry with me."

I sighed sitting down on his bed. He came over to me and sat next to me. I moved to the edge of the bed not wanting to be near him.

I'm disgusted by him right now.

"Whats his name?" I suddenly asked.

He sighed. "I can't tell you." He whispered. That made me angry.

"You cheated on me! I at least deserve to know his name Matthew."

"Dont call me that." He whispered. "What!?"I yelled. "Dont call me Matthew." He replied.

"Thats your name."

"Its Matt. Thats what you call me. You always call me Matt." He mumbled. I shook my head.

Thats what he's worry about right now that I didnt call him by his nickname?

"You know what? Im glad you slept with who ever it is you slept with." I scoffed. "What?" He asked confused.

"I dont want be with you anyways. Im not gay! I dont like Dick! I dont want to kiss you, your a guy! I dont want to love you! I hate you!" I yell.

His face looked hurt but it was gone as soon as it came. He grabbed my face and attack my lips. I tried pushing him off but he didnt bugde. I tried my hardest not to give in but I could help it.

He pushed me on the bed taking his shirt off. He eyes filled with pure lust. He ripped mine from my body reattaching our lips. He attached his lips to my neck sucking hard making sure to leave a mark.

I was moaning like crazy as his lips trailed my skin. I could feel myself becoming extremely

hard as his erection was poking my thigh. He kissed me one more time before moving down unbuckling my pants.  He lit out a groan at the sight of me.

  He lightly stroked my already rock hard length. I let out a shaky moan as he kissed my tip licking it, soon moving it all into his mouth. He bobs his head up and down, hollowing out his cheeks.

I let my head fall back whimpering.

I dragged my hand threw my hair constantly moaning and groaning.

  He took me in farther my tip hitting the back of his throat,but he didn't stop. I felt myself close as I tangled my hands in his hair. He moaned and that since me over as I came.

  He pulled his pants and boxer down revealing his very painful looking erection. He gets ontop straddling me. He position me at his hole sinking down onto me. He moans.

  He took a deep breath and began to move up and down. I moaned loudly.  My hands grip his hips as he grips my shoulders, digging his nail into me. He leaned down lightly kissing me.

  "Carter.." He moans my name loudly. I flipped us of over only to smash back into him. "Fuck" He breathed. He wrapped his arms around my neck closing his eyes.

"Faster Carter Faster." He Commands. I do as I was told thursting faster. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I feel him clutch around me. I grip his length and began to stroke him matching my thrusts. He almost immediately cums screamed/moaning my name. I came seconds later.

  I lay next to him both of us panting hard. I look over to him he looks back at me. I wonder if his mom heard us. Who am I kidding of course she did.He's so beautiful. I smile until it all came rushing back.

I should be angry with him not fucking him. I sit up and get out of bed. Pulling up my boxers.

"Hey, what's wrong" He asked confused.

I pulled my shirt over my head sighing. "You still cheated Matt and this doesn't change that." I bucked my pants and pulled on my shoes.

"B-but we just--"

"I don't care."

"But Carter--"

"No!"

He looks as me hurt as tears start to swell up his eyes.

I grabbed my jacket and left his house not saying another word.