Chapter 8

Matt's POV:

I was currently at Sammy door after Carter had just dropped me off. I didn't want to break up with Sam over the phone.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. 1 minute later he open it.

   Hey babe. He greeted giving me a quick peck on my lips. "Hey" I said ad he let me in. He lead me to the kitchen. We sat at his table. "Are you thrusty babe?" He asked. "Nah im good." I denied.

   "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked sitting next me. "Oh....uh....Sam your a really good guy, but I dont--" I started but he cut me off. "Matt dont, I though everything was fine between us. What did i do?" He pleaded.

"Nothing Sam your perfect." I said. "Then why?" He said get louder. "I dont know." I whispered. I couldnt tell him it was because of  Carter.

"Your not leaving me Matt, when Im done your not going to want to." He said as he grabbed my wrist and took me up to his room.

    (WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT)

    He opened the door and pushed me inside landing on his bed. He got on top of me and attached his lips to my neck. Sucking and nibbling.

      "Sammm, Stop."  I said letting it out as a moan. He smirked. "You dont want me to stop." He laughed. He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest and around my v-line as he rubbed me through my jeans. I let out a mistake small moan.

    He slowly pulled down my pants and my boxers to my ankles giving me enough time to stop him, but I didnt.

   He took my length in his hand and rubbed my tip with his thumb. "Fuck." I whispered. He took my tip in to his mouth and suck hard.

    I grabbed his hair moaning and groaning. "I-Im going to cum." I moaned as sam took me in his mouth faster and deeper. "Shit" I moaned releasing into his mouth. He pulled my pants up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter's POV

8:20

     I nevously stared at my phone waiting for a call or text from Matt, but nothing. 

   What could he possibly be doing?

    I reached over and pluged my phone into its charger and laid my head on my pillow. I hope his ok. I gently shut my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the school and head straight for my locker. I grabbed all the things I need and closed my locker. My eyes wonder everywhere looking for Matt. I finally spot him by his locker.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around almost shocked that it was me. "Hey." He softly said almost as a whisper closing his locker. "Hey?" I respond confused.

  "Where were you last night you didn't text back?" I asked as I walked to class beside him. "Um....I stayed at Sam's." He said almost regretting. I stopped turning my full attention to him. "Why would stay there?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"You went over there to break up with him Matt." I said as he stay quiet not saying anything. "Matthew." I said a little louder. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into an empty classroom and close the door behind us.

  "What are you doing carter?" He asked as if he was so innocent. "What the Hell happened Yesterday?!" I yelled ignoring his question. "Nothing!" He yelled back annoyed.

"So you didn't break up with Sam?" I whisper sitting down in the desk beside me.

He sighed sitting in the other desk beside me. "I'm sorry" He whispered as the bell rang. 

   "SORRY NOT ENOUGH MATT, ITS EITHER YOUR GOING TO BREAK UP WITH OR YOUR FUCKING NOT! STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!" I snapped.

   "I'M SORRY IF I'M NOT IN A BIG FUCKING RUSH TO BREAK UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. YOUR JUST GOING TO USE ME UNTIL YOUR BORED THEN THROW ME TO THE SIDE LIKE YOU DO!" 

Fuck that hurt.

   "You know what Fuck you. I don't care do whatever you want." I said as I held back the many tears who where daring to fall.

I grabbed my bag and walked out. Before I feel my arm being pulled back.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hey guys short chapter ,but whatever.

Thx So much for reads and votes!!

love you bunches bye bye

  COMMENT !!!!  

any question ask away