Chapter 29

Matt's POV:

   After me and Cameron finish our projects He drop me off at home. When I got in I went straight up to my room and collapsed on my bed.

  I groaned hearing my phone vibrate. I picked it up seeing a text from Carter.

    'Hey if your done at Camerons I can drop by and pick you up.'

'Thanks but Cameron already dropped me off.'

   'OK get dressed I'm going to take you for icecream.'

'No thanks I'm good.'

'Come on plz.'

I sighed reading the text.

'Fine I'll be ready in 5 min.'

  I quickly got up and changed my shirt, just because. I heard a knock at the door and ran down. I opened the door seeing Carter. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I say closing the door and walking to his Car.

   We get in and speed off to the icecream shop up the street. We got out and walked in up to the corner. "Hello can I take your orders." The man behind the icecream bar asked.

  He was pretty attractive. He had pretty hazelnut eyes and light Brown hair. "Umm I'll have 2 scoops of chocolate chip." I say slightly blushing. I'm such a teenage girl. "Alright." He smiled at me then scoop the icecream into a cup. "And you?" He asked looking towards Carter. "Vanilla for me." He said.

    He handed us our icecream and we sat down. I watch as he took the other orders. He smiled and waved at me. I could feel my cheeks burning. "Hey you wanna try mine?" Carter asked. "Nah." I say brushing him off.

  "He's cute." I say out of the blue. Carter looked back at him then shrugged. "He's alright, you could do better." He said. "I'm going to ask for his name." I say getting up.

  He grabbed my arm. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

I sat back down. "What is it?" I asked.

  "Okay, so I've been looking for a place of my own for a while me being almost 19 and all, but I finally found the perfect one."

  "Its close to the college were going too next year and its big enough for two people." He continued. "So..." I trailed off. "I want you to move in with me." He stated. "W-what." I asked. "Yeah, I mean its perfect you'll be 18 in a while and off to college next year like me."

  Oh no, I can't live with him. I mean  I can't take being around him 24/7. Especially now that he has a girlfriend. "I was just going to get a dorm." I say. "Dorms are like 2,500 every year and plus you have to share it with someone you barely know.

  If we get the apartment it will have a paid lease for 2 years." He explains. "I-I don't Carter." I say truthfully.

"Look I'm not say you have to make up your mind right now. I'm just saying think about it. Im not moving in for a couple of weeks. Just think about it Matty. Okay?" He asked as he put his hand on top of mind. I nodded and he smiled.

  There's no way I'm moving in with him. I just can't do that to myself. I go back to eating my icecream trying not to think about what I nust heard.

  "So I was think tomorrow we could--" Carter was cut of by that cute boy from the counter. He smiled. "Hey." I instantly smiled back. "Hey." I say. "Im Dylan, Dylan Dauzat." He said holding his hand out. I shook it. "Im Matth--."

  "Can't you see we're talking." Carter interrupted. Dylan look taking back at Carter rude comment. "Sorry I wasnt trying to intrude." He explained. "No its fine really." I say giving Carter a look.

  He looked at Carter then back at me. "Oh, Oh are two together?" He asked. "No, he's just my friend." I quickly say. "Ok I just assumed, but if your single than can I have you number maybe?" He asked. "Yes of course." I smile widely.

  He handed me his phone and I put in my number. "Thanks, I'll call you." He said going back to the corner.

  "What was that all about." I ask Carter referring to how rude he was. "What was what?" He say obviously mad. "Look im not the one who said I dont want to be with you so you shouldn't be jealous." I scoff.

  "I'm not jealous, Why would I be im not a freakin' fag like you." He snaped. I look at him in disbelief. He didn't just say that to me. "Im sorry Matty I didnt mean it. Its just late and Im tried." He explained. "I want to go home now." I say demanding.

   He nodded. I got up and walked out the door to his car and got in. He got in after and started up the car. "Im sorry." He said again. "I hate that word Carter! Dont ever call me that again! EVER! Do you hear me!?" I yelled. "Yeah." He sighed.

   He pulled off.

  The ride was quite, I just starred out the window until we pulled up at my house. We sat there in silence for awhile. "If you suddenly have a problem with me being gay then tell me now." I say. "No Matty I dont, I just I dont know why I said that." He said looking down.

  "Maybe I was a little jealous." He mumbled. I looked over to him. "Why?" I asked. "I dont know." He whispered. I opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow at Aaron barbeque." I say as I get out and shut the door.

  He rolled the window down calling my name. "Matt!" He called out. I looked back. He opened his mouth to say something but then quickly closed it.

  "Goodnight see you tomorrow." He smiles. I nod walking away.

But all I could think about was....
Jealous? Why?..

//////

That was short, sorry I just really wanted to update today.

  Oh and if you want to talk to me through message I have a kik.. YAAA

So kik me if you want to talk or if you just bored I don't mined.

KIK: MonnieBlue

AND if you haven't already cheek out my first one shot chapters.

Thanks,✌❤