Chapter 10

Matt's POV:

    I did it I told him how I felt about him.

   Im not completely sure that I love him In that way but I do know that I like him a lot.

    "Y-you love me?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes. and I want to be with you Carter. I want you to be my boyfriend." I asked hoping he would say yes.

   He hesitantly nodded. I immediately pulled him in to a hug.

God he smelled so good.

"I'll try my best not to screw this up." I whispered. "You better not hurt me Matt." He whispered back.

  "Come on, let's ditch the rest of the day." I said as i grabbed his hand and ran to the back doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Me and Carter went back to his house. We cuddled up on his bed and watch some old movies on netfix.

  I was more focused on Carter than I was on the movie. I just watch him as he laughed lightly. He had the cutest laugh ever.

"Matt stop starring." He whined. "I sorry." I blushed. "You just so cute." He laughed. "I see what your trying to do mister and its not going work." He said lightly pushing me.

   I feel off his bed dramatically fake crying. "Ouch Carter!" I whined. "You faker." he said throwing a pillow at me.

     I stop as I felt my phone vibrating. I pulled it out and Froze when I saw the face that popped up.

Mom.

   I got up ran to the bathroom. "I'll be right back" I yelled to Carter as I opened the bathroom door and closed it behind me.

I quickly answered it. "Mamma?" I caved. I miss her even after what she said. After all she still my mom.

   "Matty baby hi sweetheart" She said through the phone. It so nice to hear her voice. "How are you, Are safe?" she asked as if she really cared.

"Why do you care?" I scuffed.

"Im so sorry about everything I said and how I treated you. Your still my son and that shouldnt change if your gay." she apologized.

   "You right.... what you did was really shitty." I replied. "Matthew language." she said. I chuckled.

  "I want back home tonight. Where are you do need me to come get you?" She asked.

"No Im at Carter's. Im going to stay the night here and then come home." I repiled.

"Oh yeah shouldn't you and Carter  be in school?" She asked.

"Yeah.....Carter wasn't feeling well so we came here.

"Oh ok." she believed it.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Mom."

I walked back into Carter's room and sat on the bed. "What was that all about? Are you ok?" He asked worried. How cute.

  "Yeah that was my Mom she want's me home tomorrow." I replied. "Are you ok with that... going back to her?" He asked. I nodded. "She my mom how could I not forgive her." I whispered putting my head down.

  He tilted my head back up to look him in the eyes. "Its good your giving her another chance." He smiled. I brought my lips to his and connected them. 

   I pulled him onto my lap and deepen the kiss. He moved his lips to my neck and began to suck living a love bit, I didn't mind.

He pulled my shirt off and traced the out line of my chest. "Is it ok if we stop here?" I asked. "Yeah yeah....whenever you ready." He  kissed my cheek and got off of me.

   He laid down need to me and cuddled into my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im writing a boyxboy fanfic?

Hahaha, I need Friends:)

Writer's Block.

Im not that proud of this chapter I'll do better next one.

Love you! :)