Chapter 13

Carters POV:

After dropping Matt off I went home. I decided to get in a hot shower. I winced at the cold water but it soon turned to warm. I let my mind drift of to Matt.

I really fuck up with our date. It really wasn't right of me to tell Maggie that she can hang out with us on our date.

Matt doesn't deserve that.

He's such a sweet guy. And his body don't let me get started on those beautiful abs of his. I could feel myself getting harder and harder the more I thought about him.

I moan quietly stroking myself and soon came. I watched as my come went down the drain mixed in with the water.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my waist and heading to my closet. I grabbed some sweats and a Tshirt and through them on. I got in bed and tried to let sleep take over my body but all I could think about was Matt.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hi." His soft voice said through the phone. "Hey." I whispered back. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "I know you are." He replied.

"Forgive me?" I asked.

Your forgiven. He responde

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 week later.

4-5-35. Click. I threw my books into my locker and grabbed My lunch money.

I walked to lunch with my beautiful boyfriend beside me. Matt and I had worked through our problems and were now trying to make 'us' work.

I'm so glad today is Friday because of how people were treating Matt like some kind of disease. I could see the way it was affecting him he wasn't the happy that person.

The guys and I were trying our best to get him back to the old Matt, but every time I asked him was he OK he would give me fake smile and nod. We haven't told anyone about 'us' yet but we will, when I'm good and ready.

Its not like its going to be super easy to telling my mom that I'm 'gay' or 'bi' or whatever. I know she'll except me for me but I don't think I can except me for me just yet.

"Hey guys." Cameron greeted us as sat down with our lunch. "Hey" I replied. "Hi" Matt mumbled.

"So the guys and I were thinking of going up to the skate park after school. You guys in?" Aaron asked. "Yeah sounds cool." I agreed. "You guys go ahead without me I don't feel good." Matt spoke up playing around with his salad.

"Your not coming?" Jacob asked. "No, I think I'm just going hang at home." He replied giving a small smile. "I'll hang with you." I offered. "No, its okay. I just want to be alone." He declined.

"Oh okay."

*After School.*
"I'll meet you guys up there." I yelled as they all got in Cams car.

"Okay." Aaron yelled back.

Matt and I walked in silence until I spoke up. "Babe are you sure your okay?" I asked again. "Carter please stop asking me that I fine." He gave me that fake smile.

I really miss his smile.

"Okay...... are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" I asked as we approached his house. "Yes babe I'll be fine." He said unlocking his front door.

"Alright bye." I gave him a peck on the lips.

Matt's POV:

It was killing me two lie to him everyday.

My cheeks hurt from always forcing a smile.

But I did I can't stand being at a school full of kids that think I'm worthless. I don't know why its only me Sammy Bi but everyone likes him.

He bully's me everyday, reminding me how worthless I am.

I already know that.

I laid down on my bed and decided to check my social media.

@NashGrier:

@TheMattEspinosa Faggot.

"Why does he always have to mess with me." I yelled throwing my phone at the wall.

By now I was pulling on my hair. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I can't handle this.

I rumbled around the bathroom looking for something to relieve my pain.

I quickly found my razor.

First cut

Second cut

Third cut

It hurt at first but then the pain slowly left.