Chapter 20

Matts POV:

  "Ugh I'm gonna miss this place." I whined as I put the last of my baggage into the back of Cam's Car.

    "Hey." Carter says as he walked over to me. "Hey babe." I smiled. "You ready too go" He asked me. "Uh..Yea--" I was cut if by my phone vibrating in my pocket. "Hold on." I said as I pulled out my phone.

Seeing a text from Cameron.

Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in 10min.

I replied back with a simple 'OK' before shoving my phone back in my pocket. "I think forgot something." I lie. He nodded. I hurry into the house and upstairs.

  I take left entering the bathroom. Not even twwo second later Cameron attacked my face. I smiled into the kiss, kissing him harder. I squeezed his ass signaling for him to jump. 

Your probably confused to why me and Cameron are making out, well....

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~
2 days ago...

   Its been 3 days since Cam and I had Sexaul Intercourse (eww that sound weird) I've felt so gilty for having sex with him then telling him It was a big mistake.

   Hey, were gonna all go out to eat but Cams staying. You want to go." Carter asked cheaking himself out in the mirror. This is Perfect I can talk to Cam while everyone gone.

"Nah, I not hungry." I lie. "OK, I see you later." He pecked my lips then left. I waited about ten minute to make sure every one was gone.

I got up and Open my door making my way to Cameron's room. I knock slightly then opened the door. I walked in seeing sleeping Cameron. I walked over to his bed and sat down beside him. He looks so cute sleeping.

  I lightly shook him awake. He rubbed his eyes. "Matthew?" He asked. "Yeah its me." I smiled. "What the hell are you doing in here and where is Jacob?" He scuffed scooting away from me.

I sighed. "Cameron your one of my bestfriends and I dont want that the be ruined over sex." He sighed. "I don't know matt what you did hurt if you didn't want me the why'd you take me." He whispered. At that moment I had in Ideal. I can't be with Cameron but in secret, like me and Carter, What Carter dosent know won't hurt him. This way I won't lose my friendship with Cameron, and this won't be anything but sex.

All is forgiven.

I leaned over two Cameron my lips not even in inch from his. He didn't move he eyes stayed connected to mine. "Forgive me Cam, please." I whispered before connected our lips. He intently kiss back. I got on top of him straddling him.

I kissed all around his neck as he moaned. "Please.Cam.Forgive.me." I asked between kiss. "Yes, I forgive you Matt." He moaned as he pulled my shirt off.

~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~

   "God Matt There." He moaned as I sucked on his sweet spot. I pulled away. "As much as I love to hear you moan. We have to get going." I said. He groaned.

"Fine..."He whined.

We headed downstairs and piled into the cars.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carter help me put my bags in my house. "Thanks babe, you really didn't have to help with my bags." I laughed as we entered my room.

  "I know but that's not all I wanted to go." He smirked as he pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I smiled.

  I leaned up and connected our lips. The kiss got heated fast as he slipped his tongue past my lips. Our tongue fought for domination which I won.

   His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and tugged lightly. Separated for a second so I could pull my shirt off and then reconnected our lips.

   I pulled his shirt off as well as he began to play with my nipples. I moaned a little as he sucked on my right nipple playing with the other.

   "You sure about this?" I asked as his hand reach the hem of my pants. He nodded as he pulled them off.

**********************"**

Merry late Christmas guys..