Chapter 18

Matts Pov: 

The party had started a 9:00 and it was now 10:15 and there was already a least one hundred in fifty people here.

   I was currently looking for a carter we are just got into a stupid fight over him drinking. I told him not to drink. He told me he was going to drink anyways blah blah and here we are. Lets just say he's no a very 'fun' drinker.

  I finally spotted him sitting with some giggling and whispering girls. I walked over to him. "Carter I've been looking all over for you." I said. "Well here I am mom." He slurred. I sighed. Shit, he's already drunk.

  I tried grabbing his arm put he pulled away. "Carter." I spoke. "Go away." He slurred going back to giggling and whispering with the girl next to him.

I walked towards the kitchen. I need a drink. Once I got a beer I walked back to Carter's and I room.

   I opened the door seeing two drunk teens Making out on my bed. I grabbed them up pushing them out.

"No no no no. Not in here anywhere eles but here."

  I closed the door behind them and sat on my bed opening my beer and taking a sip. 

Cameron's POV (Omg I know)

  I pulled out my phone uploading a few snaps to snapchat of the guys. I love watching drunk people its like a reality Tv show there so funny. I don't really drink I can barley hold it down.(Im sorry I had to)

   I walled over to JJ who was making out with some blonde chick. "Hey JJ have you seen Matt?" I asked. "Im kinda busy right now." He mumbled."Jack." I whined. "No, Now go." He said. I looked around spotting Carter. I walled over to him. "Hey, have you seen Matt?" I asked Carter. He looked over at me. He shrugged "He's probably in the room" He slurred. I nodded walking away towards Carter and Matt's room.

I knocked then opened the door. He looked up at me and gave a small smile. "Hey." I say closing the door behind me and sitting next to him on his bed. "Hey." He said back taking a sip of his beer.

   "You alright?" I asked him. "Yeah I just don't want to talk about it." I nodded.

We stay  silent for a while until I lean my  head on his shoulder. I look up at him taking in all his beautiful features. His eyes, His nose, His Cheek bones, and especially his lips.

"What?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts making realise I've been staring as him for a while. "Nothing its just you're beautiful." I responsed making him blush a deep shade of red.

Next thing I know I was leaning in for a kiss. He didn't kiss back for a while I was going to pull away but he grabbed my face and began to kiss me back. I slightly turn my head to the right to deepen the kiss.  I wrapped my arms around his neck while his rested on my waist.

I  lightly push Matt on the bed straddling him his lips not moving from mine. I kiss down his neck and along his jawline. I pulled my shirt off along with his. He then flipped us over. "Im on top." He whispered. 

He kiss down my chest to my jeans, looking up at me as if he was asking to take them off. I nodded lifting my ass slightly to help pull them off.

   He pulled of my boxer's and gripping my length making me whimper from his touch. He began to stroke me very softly. "Matt.." I breathed. He slowly took me into his mouth. He bodded his head slowly. I intangled my hands in his hair moaning. He moaned as I pulled his hair sending vibration threw me.

   I groaned lightly thrusting into his mouth making him gag. "Matt Im gonna--." I release my warm cum into his mouth   and him swallowing.

---------------------------------------
Sorry too lazy to write  the rest but you know what happend next ;)

Omg..... I feel so bad for Carter.