Chapter 3

I walked up to the red doors I took a deep breath and stop. "Matt you'll be fine." Carter assured me putting his hand on my shoulder. I swallowed and opened the doors. The whole hall way got quiet. All I could hear.was whispering and people asking if that was the gay guy. I walked to my locker and grabbed my things. "Matt you ready?" Carter asked as we walked to class. "Uhh.... Nope" I replied. "Yes you are lets go." We walked into the class and sat in our sits. "Matt?" Jc asked from behind me. "Yeah" I turned around. "Whats It like being fuckin faggot?" He laughed. "Fuck off!" I replied. Some how the teacher only heard me and I ended up with an detention for tomorrow. Fuck school.

                    ~lunch~

     Carter and I walked in to the lunch room where we usually sat and Carter sat down when I moved to my usual sit Jack J but his backpack right there. Jack what are you doing? Carter asked. "Im sorry Matt........ but we all took a vote and....... You cant sit with us anymore." He blurted. I look to all the guys but they all look away from me. "Your kidding me right?" I asked. "No Matt just go." Jacob demanded. "You know what you all can go to hell!" I filped them off. Carter got up and followed me out the lunch room doors. Matt..... Matt, Matt!! "What the Hell do you want Carter!" I yelled turning around. "Matt why are you mad at me Im just trying to help." He pleaded. "I Dont Want Your Fuckin Help!!" I snapped. "Fine I won't help you." He said. And walked back into the Lunch room. I sat down and put my face in my hands. I just yelled at the one person trying to help, what the hell is wrong with me? 

    Someone sat next to me and put there hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see it was Sam Wilkinson. "Hey Matt you ok?" He asked. "You probably shouldn't sit next me me you'll catch my gay." I joked. He chuckled. Your funny. I blush from that. "Thx." I  smiled. "Awwe your so cute when you blush." He laughed. Which made me blush harder. We sat there and talked about the most randomist shit ever.

      The bell rang and I got up Sam grabbed my arm. "Matt wait.....Can I have your number?" My face was probably all red by now. "yeah." I replied. I grabbed his phone and putting my number in and handed  back to him. Bye Matt. Bye.

      ---After school---

   "Hey Carter." I said running up to him. What do you want Matt?" He asked walking faster. "Would you just hold on" I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Carter, Im sorry I got mad its because, no one likes me because Im gay and its hard." "This isn't all about you Matt. People are calling me gay for hanging with you. But I still do it dont I.Why?  Because your still my bestfriend and I would never leave your side." He said. "Im sorry your right." I agreed. "Its ok just remember all im trying to do in help, Ok" He stated. "Okay"

       Carter pov: 

I walked home with Matt by my side. We arrived to Matt's house. "You want to come in?" He asked unlocking his door. "Uh.... No Im goin go home." I declined. "Why, Are you still mad at me?" He asked worried. "No Im just tired" I lied. "Oh okay.." He responded. I could tell he knew I was liein.

    Matt's pov:

As soon as i stepped  in my house I checked for message from Sammy I had 1.

Sam: Hey Cutie you want to hang out next week?;)

Matt: Yeah sounds fun:)

Sam: Ok Bye<3

Matt: Bye <3

  I jumped up and door all around like a teenage girl. Every Time Im happy I listen to my favorite singer SHAWN FREAKIN MENDES!! God he's hot!

YOU CANT WALK THE STREET AT NIGHT YOUR WAY TO SHORT TO GET ON THIS RIDE, NO IM NOT NO IM NOT!!

I sang blasting the song loudly.