Chapter 14

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆The video I put up is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Matthews POV

Saturday.

  I was currently getting dress to go to Carters house. I really didn't want to leave my room but he begged me too.

   I threw on my grey sweatshirt to hide my scars and my red vans and headed to Carters house. "Hey babe." He greeted as he opened the door and letting me in. I smiled "Hey" I replied kissing his cheek. When I'm alone with Carter I feel so much better.

  "So I was thinking we could just stay here all day watching movies and eat junk food." He said with excitement as we entered his room.

  I chuckled. "Yeah that sounds cool."

We sat on his bed looking for movie's from Netflix to watch. "Scary,Comedy or Romantic?" He asked. "What you want is fine." I gave a small smile.

"Okay..... Scary it is." He said clicking on a movie.

  We sat and watched movie after movie. I didn't mind I liked being cuddled up next to him. "Hey you Hungry?" He asked me.

  "Uh.... a little." I replied. "Alright I'm going order a pizza." He said getting out of his bed. I snuggled it the sheets to replace Carters warmth

After he order the pizza we ate and went back to watching our movies.

  I played with his hair with one hand while the other rest on his thigh. He try to pay attention to the movie but was more focus on my touch.

  I moved my hand up and down his thigh dangerously close to his 'area'. Which made him very impatient wondering if I was going to touch him or not. I made my finger tips brush over his 'area' very lightly. "Matt" He breathed. I chuckle I love that I have this affect on him.

I guess he was a little impatient because he push my hand down his pants. 

    He pulled my hand from him and got on top of me  forcing my arms above my head. "Your so damn sexy." He growled as he kissed me hard.

   My  hand traveled all over his body I could feel him quiver at my fingertips on the hem of his jeans.

  He kissed down my neck putting his hands up my shirt. I flipped us over so I was on top. He helped me pulled my sweatshirt and shirt off. He immediately started to kiss down my chest. I moaned quietly to let him know I liked it.

The next thing I knew I was grinding my crotch against his. "Fuck..don't stop." He breathed. "It feels good?" I asked seductively grinding my hips little faster. "Mmhhmm." Was all he could get out.

I could feel myself getting harder. "Matt please fuck me." He moaned.

Jumped off of him when I heard the door open.

Shit.

"Carter did you--" Carter's mom stopped when she saw my swollen pink lips and my shirt off. She knew exactly what had been going on just a second ago.

  Carter didn't say anything he just sat there shocked. "I-I'm s-sorry I'm g-go now." She blurted quickly closing the door.

   I sighed. "Carter?" He dragged his hands threw his hair in frustration.

  "You probably should go Matt." He stated handing me my shirt.

  "Oh...okay..I'll call you later." I said putting on my shirt and walking over to kiss him, but he turned his face so I kissed his cheek. 

"OK?" I grabbed my sweatshirt and walked downstairs. I know he's probably just mad right now because his mom saw us, but that's no reason to push me away.

"L-leaving so.. Uh..um early-y." Carter mom asked as I opened the door.

"Uh.... Yeah..uh sorry about...that. What you saw was--" I started nervously.

"Not my business.. I should have knocked first." She smiled

  "Well bye... and send your mother my best."

"OK will do." I smiled and walked out.

I think that was the most awkward conversation that I have ever had with anyone.

BYE BABES!!!

2 updates today????

Maybe.