Chapter 17

Carters POV:

"We're here!" Cam yelled waking me from my sleep. "Get up you bunch of bitches we're here!" He yelled again. After we all got out we grabbed all of our bags and took them inside.

"God I love this place!" Aaron said as he jump on the couch. I love this place too its Amazing It really big lots of room and It has a pool plus a jacuzzi.

We all pick Our roommate who were, Matt and I of course. Jack and jack, Aaron and Brent, Cameron and Jacob, Kian and Conner, Kailn and Myles.

We all broke apart and went to our rooms. Matt open the door for me and I walled in. I sat my thing next to the dresser not wanting to pack now.

I heard the door lock I quickly turn around to Matt. A very devilish smirk appeared on his face. He wall up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. After a while of eating each other faces of I pulled away.

Matt cupped my face in his hand touching my swollen pink lips. "I've been waiting all day to kiss those lips." He whispered.

He push me on the bed and attacked my lips. I put my hand on his chest lightly pushing him. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I though we were going take things slow?" I asked with a small smirk. "Your the one making me like this." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"That handy-J, in the car. What was that?" He a smirk appearing on his face. "I dunno. Away to pass the time." I shrugged. He laughed. "Well I don't want to go any farther, All I want to do is make out with my hot boyfriend." He said pecking my lips. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks. We laid on the bed Making Out for awhile until we heard a knock at the door. "Hey guys we're going go the beach you guys in?" Cam asked. "Yeah we'll be there in 10 minutes" I yelled back.

I look back to Matt who had worry in his eyes. "Hey babe what's wrong" I asked. "Uh nothing I just don't want to go." He said getting off of me. "Come on Matt it'll be fun." I said. Nuzzling my head to his neck.

"I said I don't want to." He repeated getting up from the bed. "What going on Matthew?" I asked softly. "Nothing Carter I just don't want to. Okay." He snaps.

"Fine but I'm going." I said as I get up and go to my suitcase looking for my swimming suit. Once I found It I take it to the bathroom and close the door. I sigh starting to get undress. I love Matt, but sometimes I just want to..... Punch him.

After I was done I grabbed my towel and walked out. I grabbed the door knob but Matt stopped me before I could leave.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." He whispered. I turned around and looked at him.

"And I don't want to be mad at you, but matt you have to talk to me. Okay."

He nodded. "Is there something your not telling me?" I asked. "No." He assured me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You sure you not gonna come?" I asked make sure he was sure. "Yeah." He replied.

I open the door and joined the boys.

"Hey where's Matt" Conner asked me. "Oh he didn't want to come  so he's just in our room." I respond.

"Guys we better get everything ready if we want get the party started at nine. Jack G reminded."

---------------------------

This is really short but... Whatever right?