Chapter 5

Matts Pov:

When the movie was over me and Sam Looked back to find Carter and mya but they weren't there. 

    Sam and I walked out the door with the rest of the crowd. "Hey Matt im going to go to the bathroom." Sam informed me. "Ok Im going to look for the others." I replied.

     I walked around abit until I saw them sitting on a bench and talking. I walked over to them. "Hey Guys" I greeted. "Hey." Carter replied trying not to make eye contact with me. "So how was the movie?" Mya blurted. "Scary" she mocked. I chuckled. "It was really scary actually." Sam said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. Making me blush. "We should get going." 

  Carter blurted. I could tell he was irritated I dont know why. I just shook it off.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter pov:

   Sam and Mya dropped me and Matt off at his house. "Carter." Matt said as I walked towards my house. "What?" I asked. "?Im sorry I dragged you on this date with me." He apologized all sad like. 

     No, Matt its fine I had fun. I assured. "So whats wrong than?" "Nothins wrong everything perfect." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

     "Your a fuckin lier." He blurred. "Just leave me the hell alone Matt!" I snapped. "Ok I sorry." He apologized. He turned from me and started walking away. I grabbed his wrist. 'Im sorry." Was the only words I could get out. I keep thinking about what Mya said to me.

    'Carter you have to tell him how you feel or you might lose him forever'.

     I couldn't bare to lose Matt. Matt turned to me "Just tell me what going on." He pleaded. With nothing else to say I leaded and press my lips onto his.

Hey ppl new chapter!!!! Super short sorry.