Chapter 9

Matts POV~

   I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE BACK! I mentally shouted to myself. What did I just say to him.

What the fuck.

I hate myself.

    I watched him walk out the door. I can't just let him fucking leave. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He tried pulling away but I gripped his arm tighter.

"Let go of me Matt." He calmly said.

   I turned him around to face me. I cupped his face in my hands whipping the small tears he had away.

"Please." I pleaded.

    I leaned my head against his. He shut his eyes tightly not wanting to make I contact with me. His arms glue to his sides.

"I didnt mean it." I whispered.

    Press my lips onto his kissing him passionately. I put my hands on his waist and I pulled him in tight. My hand went up and down him and I firmly gripped his ass. He moaned into my mouth which made me smile.

    Then all of a sudden he pushed me away.

God. I miss those lips already.

   "I cant Matt.......Not while your with him." He whispered as he grabbed all his things and walking out the door.

   I dragged my hands though my hair frustratedly. I grabbed my backpack and head to my class.I walked in the class as all eyes go to me.

"Hello, Mr Espinosa would you like to tell me why your 15 minutes later for class?" Mr Brunswick my teacher asked me.

"No."  I scuffed taking my normal seat behind Carter. He completely ignored me the whole hour. "Okay class get with a partner to work on this assignment." Mr Brunswick instructed.

   Everyone's scattered  around the glass looking for a partner my eyes immediately glued on Carter. "Be my partner?" I asked. "I already have a partner." He responded getting up and going to sit with Jack Gillisky .(Yeaaa Jackk)

    Why is he being such a dick?

__________________________________

  I walk to lunch by myself cuz Carter hurried before I could catch up to him.

    I was quickly pulled onto a lap which I realize was Sam's. "Hi babe." He said almost trying to be seductive. "Uh Hi." I replied my eyes glued on Carter sitting with our old group of friends, which hurt considering how they treated me after they found out I was gay.

Carters POV:

   WHAT THE HELL MATTHEW YOU FUCKING BITCH! FIRST YOU TELL ME YOU WANT ME AND KNOW YOUR SETTING ON SAM'S LAP!?!! I took a sit with our old friends just because i knew it would hurt.

     "Hey Carter we missed you and Matt sitting here." Aaron said trying suck up. What a bitch. (Sowwy baby I dont mean it) "Yeah Hey." I replied.

   "Look we're really sorry How we treated Matt he was Our friend and him beening gay doesn't change that." Cameron said which made me snap.

"Look im not fucking Matthew so why are you saying this shit to me!? Say it to Matthew!" I got up and through my Lunch away and walked out the lunch room.

"Carter Carter Carter!" I heard Matt voice yelling from behind me. "What Matt I dont want--." I was cut off feelling Matts sweet lips on mine. I pulled away looking  around to see if anybody saw luckily nobody.

   "I did it for you Carter... I broke up with him for you because......"

"I love you." 

############################

Ahhhhhhh Omg What Matt loves Carter?!!