How You Met (Originals)

Luke Skywalker

You had known Leia most of your life, having grown up together. She being the Princess and you being the child of the Queen's closest advisor.

You remember fondly the mischief the two of you would get into. Many pranks on droids and anyone new to your circle.

You had followed her lead and gotten into politics. You were an ambassador for Aldaraan and served right along side Leia, just with less titles. Not so much fanfare for you but luckily your best friend hated it and kept others to a minimum.

She had been pulled into a secret mission she couldn't even relay to you. You worried about her endlessly as it seemed the mission was a failure.

You paced your room in tears when you had learned of her being held captive.

Days went by and you hoped against hope she would be okay. You hated feeling so helpless.

Soon enough, one morning you were shaken awake by one of your attendants. "They've got her! She's coming home, my lady!"

You jumped out of bed and cried for joy, finally she would come home!

Unfortunately your meeting would be pushed back due to the evil Darth Vader's dastardly plans.

You soon found yourself evacuating the planet with a panicked mass. The planet was to be destroyed. You took a shaky breath and did your best to alleviate some of the fear around you. The people you served deserved whatever you could give.

The ship you ended up on did hold a surprise. Standing there waiting for you was your best friend, Alice and well, with a few other individuals.

"Y/n!" Came a loud yell and soon you were run into by your double bunned best friend.

"Y/n! You'll never believe what has happened! I have so much to tell you!" She exclaimed excitedly.

She relayed all of what she had gone through and how narrow her escape really was.

"Oh! And my rescuers! This is Luke Skywalker." She pointed to a young man with shaggy blond hair. He gave you a shy smile and nod.

"This is Han Solo, Chewie and you remember R2D2!" You smiled introducing yourself to everyone, even patting the droid on its head, getting a few irritated chirps back.

You kept glancing at the blond man standing near Chewie, the giant Wookiee. A weird fluttering in your stomach gave you pause.

"Are you alright, y/n?" Leia looked at you concerned.

You nodded. "Just so much happening. Aldaraan and...just what if everyone didn't get out? Where will we go?" You began panting and closed your eyes.

You felt warm hands take your own trembling ones.

"I promise, Miss. We will see that everyone is safe. We will do everything that we can." Luke gazed softly down at you, reassuring you with his presence.

You swallowed and nodded.

This was only the beginning.

Han Solo

You had been having an unlucky day.

Your ship had been basically destroyed, shot down from the sky by Imperial jerks chasing another ship.

You'll never forget that stupid ship. They would pay should you ever cross paths.

You threw the piece that just snapped off in your hand back at the ship, it clinking off the metal uselessly.

You packed everything you could into a large bag and grumbled as you had to hike your way to the closest town.

When you finally reached it, the whole place was in an uproar over the impending battle and possible occupation.

You took your last few creds and went to get a drink at the cantina.

You plopped down on a stool, ordered something  kinda warm and cheap.

You heard a few others talking in raised voices.

Getting increasingly agitated yourself, you swallowed the last of your drink and stomped out the door.

Not too far away you saw a group of humanoid and other creatures alike surrounding a ship, talking animatedly.

A very familiar ship.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" You yelled, causing a few creatures to look at you wearily.

You took off towards the ship, pushing past anyone who got in your way.

Your first instinct was to destroy the damn thing.

You got underneath and looked around. Your evil plans starting to form.

You looked for the emergency ramp release. Destroy the inside, engine and all, and leave the outside pristine.

That would feel good. You could imagine the owner's face.

You found the release and waited for the ramp to finish descending when you heard another commotion.

You saw two men and... was the a Wookiee running towards you?

Kriff!

You flew inside the ship and started towards the cockpit.

Leave them to their karma.

You fired up the propulsion systems and checked everything else you needed to take off.

You heard pounding, yelling and some roaring. Was that a blaster?

A tall man reached the doorway and stood there shocked, you peeked over at him.

He reached towards you, trying to get you out of the pilot's seat, you pounded on him with closed fists. Not making much of a difference to what he was trying to do.

"You destroyed my ship! You're lucky I don't shoot you where you stand!"

"Not a chance. This ship's mine and you are not even going to be on it when we takeoff."

The man sat in the seat with you over his shoulder since the pounding and blaster noises were getting a lot louder.

You heard a scoff and a growl.

"Guess you're coming with us." He mumbled.

"Put me down!"

"Sorry sweetheart, we got some trigger happy guards after us and if you wanna get out, it'll have to be at light speed. Names Han, by the way."

He patted your backside, causing you to knee him in the chest. You got a groan in reply.

You heard a drawn out growl followed by a beep.

"Oh, that's Chewie. Don't try to pet him. He'll kill you. And that's R2D2." He motioned to the blue and white droid that looked like an automated trash can.

You noticed over the back of the chair there was another man.

"And that?" You said despite wanting to punch the stupid handsome man who still had his hand planted on your butt, keeping you pinned over his shoulder.

"That's the kid. Luke." He said in a distracted manner, the ship readied for takeoff and light speed. You soon shot through the sky in this glorified tin can and off to who knows where.

"Normally it's polite to not keep your hand welded to someone's back side when first meeting them, Han."

He chuckled. "Normally it's polite not try to steal someone else's ship. And what's your name? Should I just call you Thief?"

You growled. "It's y/n. And it's your fault my ship is spare parts. You owe me!"

He just patted your backside again. "Don't count on it, sweetheart."