Finding You in a Compromising Position: Luke Skywalker

(Now, before you begin reading this. Some situations are not the most appropriate or acceptable. Remember: only you have rights to your body, no means no, and don't be a dang creep. You aren't owed anything and neither does anyone owe you anything- sexually speaking. Love you, RB)

Luke:

You had been on Hoth for...too long.

You were about to go stir crazy from all the damn white everywhere. Clothes, the walls, every single thing was freaking white.

You sat on your bed, staring at the wall. You hadn't seen Luke in a few days. Nor any of your other friends for that matter.

You sighed loudly and plopped backwards.

What you wouldn't give for a fly around or even a walk around on a tauntaun. Even if they scared you.

That gave you a brilliant idea.

Probably a stupid one, but beggars can't be choosers.

You pulled out your warmest clothes and quickly got dressed. You flew into the hall and ran towards the section of the base that housed the domesticated tauntauns.

Yup. You were going to ask...literally anyone, to take you for a ride. You giggled at your own stupid joke, wishing Han or Chewie were here to laugh with you.

You hadn't actually been to this part of the base before. It was much colder than the sleeping quarters. You saw the giant ice tunnel leading outside and nodded. Well, that made more sense now.

You looked around and saw a few people you recognized. The floor commander being one of them. He was a man of unidentifiable descent but always had a warm smile and a kind word. He'd understand your plight you hoped.

You went up and explained what you hoped to do, he looked at you with a smirk the whole time. He shook his head and politely told you no. Senators didn't need to venture outside, but he understood your cabin fever.

You sighed but weren't deterred.

You noticed the stables housing the large beasts and went over to investigate. You honestly didn't want to cause any trouble, but it seemed to be following you and your boredom.

You slipped into a stall of what you thought was a calm tauntaun and began to pet the large thing. You found some brushes and went about taking care of the it. People passed by and gave curious glances but none stopped you.

What felt like minutes had apparently been hours. The shift had ended and a large group of tauntauns and their riders came back from the frozen outdoors.

The tauntaun you had been bonding with seemed to stir from its sleepy state. You tried to mind your way around it but suddenly the beast reared up and started making a huge ruckus.

You were stuck at the other end of its stable, trying not to be crushed to death. You heard riders dismount and stable hands take the tired animals back to their own stalls. None saw you behind the fuzzy fury that squawked and jabbered.

You had finally had enough and started yelling for help when the giant thing decided to start slamming into walls.

Luke had just come back from a day long patrol and was completely worn out. His arms ached, his stomach growled and he just wanted to see your face.

Suddenly, he thought he heard your voice. He sighed and shook his head. Apparently he needed sleep too.

Then he heard it again, he couldn't be imagining that. He looked around quickly and decided to check the stables.

A female tauntaun who had gone into premature heat was slamming around in her section. He sighed until he heard your tired voice from inside.

He ran over and jumped up onto the railings separating the stalls and looked down to see you, in a mud covered coat looking half dead already with fright.

He began cooing at the beast and trying to calm her down. He placed a sugar cube in his hand and she immediately came over to inspect it. You shot quickly out of the stall and into the hallway.

You heart was being faster than any other time before. You couldn't believe that you had finally gotten out.

Luke hopped down once the thing had laid back down. He looked you over, seeing the tears in your eyes and pulled you close.

You didn't really register being held until you felt a kiss to your head. You looked up into those beautiful eyes of the man you were completely smitten with.

"Of course it would be you that saves me." He laughed and pulled you closer.

"I'm hoping you've got a few layers on underneath all that." You made a face at him.

"I mean, so we can run to the canteen quickly and get something to eat. It's been a long day and I just want to spend the rest of it with you."

Your ruffled feathers reset and you smiled at him.

"Fine, Skyboy. But we're going to your room after. I can't stare at my four walls any longer."

A big goofy smile found its way onto his lips, he pulled you close and kissed the top of your head again.

"Anything for you, sweetheart."