How You Met (Sequels)

Finn

You were so tired of the endless day in and day out of working for the First Order.

You hated the violence. You hated your superiors and their all consuming rage.

You sighed and brushed away a few tears. The fact that you easily said you hated something was a sure sign of this place rubbing off on you.

You had remembered bits and pieces from growing up. Something you held so closely to the vest so you wouldn't lose it again.

You remembered what your family looked like. Where you lived.

As the years went on you remembered more. And you tried with all your might to keep it with you.

It had been an strange day, a mission had gone somewhat successfully and the storm troopers were returning. A hostage had been taken and was being interrogated by the terrifying Commander.

You sighed and shifted your uniform. You wanted to burn it and run.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw the Commander leave a room. Not too long after you saw a stormtrooper go in.

Something felt off. All your training had prepared you for this. But what would you do?

If you had the chance, you would gladly help the hostage escape. You decided with a firm nod to yourself.

You knew your life wasn't long for the First Order with this type of thinking.

You skirted around some other agents and saw the Stormtrooper leave with the prisoner.

You quietly followed them as they hid behind a corner. You leaned and listened to them speak about escaping. Your heart instantly felt in your throat.

You whipped around the corner, scaring them both. "Take me with you, please." You looked at them desperately.

The Resistance pilot looked worse for wear and the Stormtrooper looked frightened.

"Yeah fine, but we have to go, now!"

You all pulled off the ruse of transporting the prisoner and managed to steal a TIE fighter. You stood behind Poe, the pilot, as you all managed a narrow escape.

"Did you see that?!" Yelled the newly dubbed Finn from the gunner's seat.

"Yes! We saw!" You yelled back to him. A huge smile was on your face, hearing someone truly happy felt so fresh and delightful.

While you had celebrated a shot from the main ship tore the majority of the TIE fighter apart. It was now twirling down towards the large sand planet below.

You all screamed as you crashed, being knocked out cold before knowing what had happened.

A sad part of yourself would be okay if this was the end. You finally felt like you were in the right place.

You heard groaning, blinked away some sand and looked up at a bright blue sky, not a cloud in sight. You sat up and immediately felt pain throughout your body.

You looked around and saw Finn laying on the ground a few yards away. The ship, or the few pieces left was to your other side.

You scrambled up and took off towards him. Just as you got there he started awake. "What-what happened?"

A loud noise caught both of your attentions. The ship was being sucked up into quick sand. You both cried out after Poe. You took a gasping breath and Finn held you back.

He pulled you close to him and tightly embraced you. "We-we have to go. We have to find some place to lie low. Get some water."

You nodded and wiped away your tears. You took his large hand and looked at him in the eyes. He gently caressed your face.