Things He Secretly Likes That You Do

Anakin:

Anakin secretly likes that disagree with him on things. It makes him respect you and your advice, knowing you don't just pander to the man you love.

Obi-Wan:

Obi-Wan secretly likes how fascinated with space you are. The fact that you want to see it all and bring him along makes him a bit weak in the knees.

Qui-Gon:

Qui-Gon not so secretly loves how stubborn you are. You feel like it's his life mission to drive you nuts but to him, it's just the beauty he sees in your eyes when you're super ticked off. He sees the beauty in you believing so fiercely in one thing and even he can't get you to change your mind. Your determination is incredibly sexy to him.

Luke:

Luke secretly loves when you keep messing with your hair when you're thinking or nervous. He just watches you fiddle around making a braid or something. He finds it relaxing to see you mindlessly create something. Though it is hard for him to not come over and kiss you. Just seeing you makes him want to do that. Seeing you focused on something else makes that impulse even harder to deny.

Han:

In front of anyone else, Han will be pissed at you trying to fly the falcon. When it's just the two of you, you sitting in his lap flying, he just wants to keep it that way forever. He likes seeing you in control, not needing him for a second. Should he ever really need you to fly, be it him being incapacitated or whatever, he knows once danger has passed he's going to show you exactly how much he likes it.

Finn:

Finn likes that you chew your bottom lip when you're thinking. He's always stealing glances at you and when you bite your bottom lip, his focus just stays on your lips. This steers his thoughts in a naughty direction and you just sitting there innocently really gets him fidgeting.

Poe:

Poe loves that you dance when you think no one is watching. You'll be leaning over the command module, knowing you hadn't seen anyone before that and your hips will start moving to a song playing over your comms or in your head. He just watches you dance around, spinning and thrusting every so often with the biggest grin on his face. It takes all his resolve just to leave you be. He wants his hands on those hips and his lips on your neck immediately.

Kylo:

Kylo knows many are scared of him, but the fact that people shrink away from you sets him on fire. You, this sweet little thing, well, sometimes sweet. Your sarcasm knows no bounds and has no limits. Anyone is fair game for a tongue lashing. He sees you give someone who's underperforming or causing trouble for others and he has to take you out of there immediately after you're done to kiss that sharp tongue senseless.

Hux:

It takes monumental things for Hux to give a compliment, but he is completely in awe of how you use your intelligence and kindness to ease others lives, even if he doesn't agree. He believes everyone should pull more than their weight and leave no wake. You go out of your way for anyone, including him. He finds himself slowly extending himself towards you, trying to find a sliver of kindness that you have. Every time he tries, your eyes grow large and the smile you reward him with are earth shattering to him. He is so in awe of you.

Din:

Din finds your sense of humor to be the best part of you. Sometimes it can be so dry or even dark, then you do something incredibly cute and wholesome for the child that it catches him off guard. He always looks forward to your next attempt at making him laugh.