Poe Dameron- Not From Around Here

You never would have thought this could happen to you.

Really, you never even liked sci-fi movies.

Avatar- no. Spaceballs- no.

Okay maybe The Fifth Element, but that's it.

But here you were.

Abducted.

By.

Aliens.

In your damn pajamas!

Well, human looking aliens.

But still aliens! They had space ships!

Holy crap, you were in a UFO.

Anywho, while your mind was literally imploding on itself, you zoomed through space a warp speed in the most jalopy looking spaceship you had ever thought possible.

It had rust.

That couldn't be a good sign. These were bad guys.

Well obviously, they kidnapped you. Well, abducted you. No beam me up, Scotty moment though. They just shoved you onto their shoulders and hefted up a ramp.

A little sad, really. Of all the alien abductions, this one was pathetic.

You pulled at the metal cuffs that kept your hands firmly together behind your back.

You didn't have a plan. Still had no idea how or why you were here, but escaping still seemed like a good idea.

You could hear the lugheads arguing with each other with mildly panicked voices when the entire ship gave a stomach twisting lurch to the side.

You tried scooting around some of the other cargo in the hold to see what was happening but the ship gave another violent lurch.

The voices were now utterly terrified.

You somehow had landed on your front, face pressed up against the end of a giant box. You heard an authoritative voice issuing orders and the words 'restricted' and 'forced to land' were being repeated often.

You held a tiny bit of hope this meant something good for you.

Unfortunately, when the big bay door finally opened after a grueling landing, your heart sank again.

People, creatures and robots...with guns.

Amazing.

The group was headed by an admittedly not unattractive man with thick black hair and warm brown eyes.

When those eyes caught yours, with your butt still in the air from landing on your face earlier, an eyebrow went up in amusement.

He barked orders to others and slowly came upon you. The voice sounded familiar. Well, the barking did.

He crouched down in front of you, smirking. "In all my years, on all the planets I've been on- I've never seen clothes like those."

You looked up at him, glaring. "Don't hate on my jammies!"

Confusion and a little excitement pin-balled around his face. He held out a hand to help you up, not realizing you were incapacitated until you rattled the stupid cuffs on your wrists.

"Oh, uh...here." He hefted you up with ease, never losing his look of pure enjoyment.

All around you, people detained the idiot abductors and went through all the boxes of loot. Every few minutes you'd hear exclamations on what had been found.

He made quick work of the cuffs, watching you as you rubbed your wrists, feeling the tiniest bit better about your situation.

"So what is a grumpy cat?"

You flicked your attention back to the man who was quickly becoming the most handsome man you had ever seen.

"Excuse me?"

He pointed to your shirt, where a ticked off cat sat glaring.

"Oh uh..."

Suddenly, the ship rocked again.

"That's not supposed to happen..." He muttered, "Stay here." He pointed to you.

Outside the bay doors you saw beams of light bouncing all around and people scrambling.

Was this some kind of drug induced hallucination? What the hell was going on and why were people scared of lasers?

You stood there, stupidly, mouth agape.

Having no common sense at the moment lead you to the doors and watched what was unfolding outside.

You were suddenly tackled and landed with a bone crunching thud. The weight on top of you warm but wouldn't stop moving.

"Do you have any self preservation instincts at all?!"

The man from before yelled over what you now understood was a fire fight.  He kept you pinned underneath his body.

"What the hell is going on?!" You yelled back.

"Seems the smugglers want their bounty." He shot off a few rounds, dazzling you with his accuracy and the fact this wasn't like any gun you'd ever seen.

"What is that?" You more or less stage whispered.

"W-what?! It's my blaster?" He looked at you like you suddenly grew a new head. "Have you never...you're not from around here, are you?"

You gave him a cheesy smile. He looked down on you, seemly deciding something, then shaking his head.

"You're trouble. I can already tell."