Finding You in a Compromising Position: Qui-Gon Jinn

(Now, before you begin reading this. Some situations are not the most appropriate or acceptable. Remember: only you have rights to your body, no means no, and don't be a dang creep. You aren't owed anything and neither does anyone owe you anything- sexually speaking. Love you, RB)

Qui-Gon:

You had to hustle, your transporter to the Jedi Council meeting was leaving in a couple minutes and you had to be on it.

You were transcribing the meeting for the senators who couldn't attend and couldn't send proxies. Just another monotonous yet sometimes interesting aspect of your job

You flung yourself into the transport at the last second, it began moving as your second foot stepped inside. You sighed and slumped into a seat. The ride would take a good thirty minutes. A second to breathe.

You looked around and only saw one other person, who was quite large but completely covered with less than pristine robes. They may have been sleeping or just wanted privacy.

You put in your earpods and began listening to some music once you thought the other person to be asleep.

You stood up and looked at the large windows out onto the city sprawling below.

You started singing along quietly, checking to make sure the other person was still asleep.

You continued singing along, thinking about the cocky Jedi who you might see today. A larger part than you liked to admit was excited by the possibility.

Unbeknownst to you, the other body on the transporter just so happened to be Qui-Gon. The cocky Jedi who loved to tease you until your cheeks got red and you started huffing in annoyance.

He thought you were so damn cute. He jumped at any chance to see you. Speak to you. Anything.

He had gotten to the transport early, instantly covering up to perhaps get a few minutes of sleep after the countless missions he'd been on lately. He was worn out and needed some solace.

He heard the doors of the transporter closing and peeked, seeing only a small human get on and shuffle to the other side.

He didn't think anything of it until he heard the singing.

He uncovered his face and really looked at who was with him. Annoyance peeked up but upon realizing it was the person who kept reappearing in his thoughts, a smile stretched across his face.

Your voice was quiet, but so angelic. The song you were singing registered with him as a love song that played sometimes. Something in his chest shifted, making him feel more protective of you and your innocence.

She must not know it's me. He thought with a smirk.

He covered his head back up, "You have a beautiful voice, my dear." He said in his best old granny voice.

You swung around, eyes wide. "Oh, stars. I'm so sorry." You began pulling the pods from your ears and sitting back down, a red blush across your cheeks.

"Sweet girl, I said your voice was beautiful. Not that I wished you to stop murdering my ears." He gave a light chuckle.

Your eyes stayed to the ground and you nodded. "Still, I shouldn't have been singing. It was rude to disturb you."

A manlier chuckle came from the pile of robes on the other end of the transporter. Your brow instantly furrowed.

"You may disturb me at any time, my dear." A far manlier voice said.

You stood up immediately. That voice sounded far too familiar. You came to rest right before them, huffing a bit. They still were much larger than you, even while sitting they were chest high to you.

"Do not tell me..." You yanked back the fabric over their face. A loud gasp rang around the car.

"You!" You pointed at his face, your own being beat red. What. A. Jerk!

He continued laughing, "I merely jest, beautiful."

"You conniving old man!" This caused him to laugh louder.

You wanted to slap him for deceiving you so. Instead you decided to growl and stomp back to your seat. You sat with a heavy sigh and refused to look in his direction.

He cooed after you. "I meant what I said. Your voice is beautiful. Much like you." He stood, his robes falling to unveil the body you had grown to appreciate in secret.

He walked up to you, his hands out to placate you.

"I have nothing to say to you, Jedi. I have much work to do and don't need thoughts of your cruel trick concerning me."

He sighed and sat beside you, resting a hand on your thigh. You glared at him but went back to the work you had begun on your holopad.

"You are still far too concerned with what everyone else needs from you. Do you even take time for yourself? Ever?"

You gave him another glare and shifted away from him more. He replaced his hand on your thigh again, pulling you back towards him.

"I merely wish to have you attention, my lady." You looked back up at him with narrowed eyes.

"You wish to tease me. Again!"

He nodded. "I do enjoy ruling you up, but it's merely because you entertain me so." You let out an indignant noise.

He chuckled, "I mean that my time spent with you is time well spent. I quite look forward to seeing your face. I have even started making myself more available for these meetings purely for a chance to see your beautiful e/c eyes."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. What kind of trick was this.

"I swear on everything that I am, a Jedi, a man-"

"An idiot?" You supplied.

He broke out in a grin. "An idiot, yes. I swear my intentions are pure with you. Well, at least not nefarious."

You sighed. "You were doing so well..."

He leaned closer to you, causing your eyes to widen once again. His finger gently touched under your chin, pulling you even closer.

Your heart hammered in your chest. Was he going to kiss you? Did you want to kiss him? Did he mean what he said? Your mind was in a tizzy as his lips came within a breath of yours.

"We're here." He spoke just before his lips touched yours.

Your eyes had begun closing and flew open when realization hit you.

He had played you again! You growled and glared daggers at him as the transport bumped into dock.

In a fit, you grabbed his robes roughly and pulled him against your lips.

You felt him smiling into the kiss, indeed pleased with himself. His large warm hands wrapped around your body, pulling you closer. A small moan escaped your lips.

Immediately you pushed yourself off of him, gathered your things quickly.

He stood there smirking.

You growled again and took off before he could say a word.

He knew then he was screwed. That kiss sealed exactly how he felt about you.

Little did he know, you felt the same, only with some spitting and hissing involved with how much the man pissed you off.

Stars above, you were screwed.