Finding You in a Compromising Position: Anakin Skywalker

(Now, before you begin reading this. Some situations are not the most appropriate or acceptable. Remember: only you have rights to your body, no means no, and don't be a dang creep. You aren't owed anything and neither does anyone owe you anything- sexually speaking. Love you, RB)

Anakin:

Today was your day off. FINALLY!

It had been a few weeks since Anakin had started meeting you for lunch and things were progressing, albeit slowly, since he was so busy with being a Jedi.

You still felt a bit odd developing feelings for the Jedi. The part of you that craved order and was a rule follower to a T, wanted to push back and have no part in it.

The other part of you, the little kid who loved fairy tales and believed in romance, was swooning.

He was gorgeous, intelligent, funny. Everything you could have ever wanted. But still should be off limits.

You sighed and got your things together for your day. You had planned to take your things to a large artificial park in the middle of the city. You wanted a day for yourself, not at anyone's beck and call.

You brought a lunch, a lovely book and left all your comms at home. You were unreachable. (Take that, Chancellor Dingbat!)

This was wonderful, except Anakin had just gotten into town and was looking forward to spending his afternoon with you. He had been thinking of you more and more lately.

He had even thought of asking you to a dinner, which he could pawn off on checking up with the chancellor's staff after a few more incidents had happened recently. He sent a few messages to your holopad and never received an answer. After a few hours, this really started to bother him.

He decided to stop by your office, just to check. He knew he was being a bit obsessive. But you were never unavailable. A tiny panicky thought slowly crept into his mind.

Walking into the Chancellor's office, he saw another woman at your desk. His heart plummeted. What if something happened to you? He would never be notified unless it was a proven risk to the Chancellor's safety.

He made quick conversation with the new assistant, making something plausible up on the spot to explain him standing there.

"Well, y/n may be able to help you better with this tomorrow. I'm so sorry I don't have those files at the ready for you, sir." She looked quite apologetic.

Right then he decided to push his luck.

"I am in quite a hurry with this. Would you happen to know where y/n is?" He leaned closer to the desk, making the poor girl blush.

"It wouldn't be wise for me to release any information like that. But maybe, you could go to the park and see if she's there? She's really into greenery for some reason, always taking her lunch outside." She gave a little shiver to show her true feelings about being outside.

He thanked her profusely and took off to the park. Of course you would be there! He felt silly for worrying, but still smiled at the fact you were okay.

You were laid out on a blanket, in more revealing clothing that you typically wore so you could enjoy the day without sweating to death under the faux sun. You were reading a steamy scene in your book, lightly chewing on a snack with a pinkness on your cheeks that had nothing to do with the temperature.

This is how Anakin found you. Laying on your stomach, feet crossed at the ankles and looking absolutely sinful. He walked up to you slowly and heard a distinct moan escape your lips.

He stopped dead in his tracks. He had not ever thought of you in that way while actually in front of you.

He saw you as this goddess that was untouchable. Pure, smart, and sarcastic at the most spontaneous times. He knew he held you on a pedestal.

When he was alone, he thought of how soft your skin was, how lovely the curve of your smile was, the soft curves just barely noticeable under your uniform.

His breathing quickened and swallowed hard. He cleaned his throat, causing you to jump.

"Anakin!" You rolled over and he was greeted by a wide smile.

He sat down gingerly beside you, a leg up to distract from how affected he was by your more relaxed attire and attitude. He gave you a smile finally reaching his eyes. The noise that escaped you kept playing in his mind.

"Are you alright?" His eyes focused back to your face, still a bit pink.

"Yes, yes. I'm alright, my lady. I must say I was surprised to see you" His mind fuzzed out for a moment, that would be inappropriate. " ...Well not see you, for lunch today. I tried contacting you and never got a reply." He realized how whiny he sounded, especially by the eyebrow you had quirked up and smirk playing on your lips.

He was supposed to be strong, stoic, unaffected by things of the heart and body. Yet here he was, complete putty for you. A sigh escaped him.

"You were worried about me, my Jedi." His heart lifted at your kind words, he looked at how the corners of your eyes creased as you smiled when you were truly happy.

How lucky was he for finding someone absolutely beautiful inside and out.

You sat back up and opened your pack, handing him the other half of your lunch. Your hand lingered on his for a few moments, causing your blood pressure to spike and his shot through the roof.

You both had it so bad.