How They Asked You Out (Sequels)

Finn

Finn and you had been picked up by rebel forces after making some new friends on the sand planet and brought back to their HQ to recoup and rest.

It had been a weird few weeks.

You met with Finn in the canteen and smiled, seeing him talking with Poe and a scavenger girl named Rey.

You took a moment to appreciate this feeling.

In the First Order it was all hate and violence. Here it was thoughtfulness and justice. It felt nice to feel happy and where you were supposed to be.

You sat down with your group of friends, noticing Finn shifting to be closer to you immediately. That also felt nice.

You felt his leg brush against yours. You knew it hadn't been an accident. The warmth radiating from him felt comforting. You saw him look over to you often.

Rey had a meeting with the General. Poe had repairs to make and a droid to find. Leaving you and Finn to finish lunch together.

He stayed close to your side, eating quietly as you told him a little of your day so far. Spending time together was effortless.

"Would you want to take a hike into the forest later? After your shift? Poe told me to take BB-8 and he'd show me a stream that's really pretty. If you wanted...to." His eyes had gotten big as he asked you, almost as if he couldn't believe what he said.

"That sounds really nice, Finn. It'd be nice to see more of D'Qar. Especially with you." You reached out and squeezed his hand.

His face dropped at what you said and did, then moments later a huge smile spread across his face.

"I'll see you for dinner, then we can head out. Have a great day, beautiful." He winked at you and left.

You felt your cheeks heat.

"He called me beautiful."

Poe

You were sat in Poe's lap. In his X-wing.

If anyone had ever asked you to sit in their lap before this day, you would have decked them.

You still kinda wanted to deck him but the part of you that was attracted to him won out.

He was warm, solid and watching his knowing hands operate the controls was even more of a turn on.

That and the fact that you could feel his warm breath right next to your neck, tickling the hair that fell there.

You felt a chill run down your spine.

"So, what do you think?"

You blinked, trying to pull yourself out of your lusty haze. "It's, uh...spectacular. I'm so used to slower moving, less agile ships. It's...it's amazing."

You felt his arm shift around to hold your waist. You could barely keep your mind off him touching you. Even if it was the friendliest thing in the world.

He chuckled. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

You had a feeling he knew what he was doing to you. You just hoped this wasn't his thing. That not everyone got a ride in the cool spaceship in the lap of this gorgeous pilot.

Your thoughts were like a bucket of cold water being dumped on you.

"We should probably get back soon. I've got a few diagnostics to run on those transporters and a few other ships before I turn in."

You could feel his scowl from behind you.

"Uh, yeah sure."

You sat in confusion, both of you really, until you finally felt the thud of the landing gear hitting the ground.