Finding You in a Compromising Position: Obi-Wan Kenobi

(Now, before you begin reading this. Some situations are not the most appropriate or acceptable. Remember: only you have rights to your body, no means no, and don't be a dang creep. You aren't owed anything and neither does anyone owe you anything- sexually speaking. Love you, RB)

Obi-Wan:

It was your last shift of the week, you were finally going to take some time off to explore.

You had a vague idea of where you wanted to go, what you wanted to see.

You had rented a ship, filled out any and all forms to finally get off this damn planet. Your license was literally burning a hole in your pocket since you had received it.

You hefted the giant garbage bin since it's pulsars were so ineffective and old it was laughable. Years of waitressing had worked muscles you didn't even know existed.

Only two more bins between you and freedom.

Obi-wan had been excited to come home to the planet you had been staying on. He knew you were talking time off and had hoped to wrangle himself into your plans. He would never assume though.

He had decided to surprise you, having just come off a mission, and bring you your favorite meal, to hopefully eat together.

He parked his cruiser and looked over the dark restaurant. The only light he could see was on over the back door, leading to a back alley.

He started towards the front door when he heard a loud screech, a scream and a dull thunk.

He walked into the back alley and saw the heavy looking door to the restaurant wide open, pinned up against giant waste receptacles.

"Odd." He muttered to himself. He began investigating, hoping to find you quickly.

He heard a faint mumbling and pounding. The alley acted as a funnel and distorted the noises and where they were coming from.

He peeked in the door and saw nothing but a large bin with trash in it. A light clicked on in his head.

Uhoh.

He quickly went back to the door and waste receptacle. "Y/n?!" He yelled trying to see if you ended up inside by mistake.

"Obi?" Came a severely muted reply.

He smiled. "What would you do without me, love?"

"Get. Me. Out. Of. Here! It stinks!"

He chuckled and began trying to move the door, which he assumed was keeping you inside.

His strength was nothing compared to the solid metal each thing had been made from. He sighed knowing he was going to have to use the force to help release you.

"You better not us a lightsaber on this Obi-Wan Kenobi! I cannot pay for something like this!" You screeched.

He outright laughed, imagining you dressed in your tight waitress outfit, standing on the refuse from abandoned meals. He shifted how he was standing and put his hand up, concentrating hard.

Soon a groaning and a spine tingling scraping could be heard, echoing horribly inside the metal box you were inside. You head hurt immediately.

A loud bang and a pop signaled your release into the better smelling world.

The door slammed shut and the chute could finally open back up in its own. You climbed out with the help of Obi's wide hands.

He set you back down in the ground and looked you over. Worried you got hurt in the chaos. The compactor started rumbling, scaring you both. He instinctively pulled you to him.

You looked back up at him. "Guess you were right on time, Obi." His warm smile made you feel a little better for the stupidity that had happened.

"Seems so. Are you alright, my dear?" His hands stayed on either side of you, covering most of your upper arms.

You nodded, but soon felt a bit shaky at how close you had come to something truly horrible happening.

"You're alright, my love. Is there anything else we need to do so you can be out of here?"

You placed your hands over his and nodded towards the last waste bin whose sibling had almost cost you your life.

He nodded and squeezed your arms quickly. He lifted one hand and used The Force to finish what took you fifteen minutes in only one.

You rolled your eyes and began locking up. You could clean off once you returned home.

"Let me say, the rugged adventure look is quite fetching on you, y/n." Obi smirked at you. You rolled your eyes again as he stepped right in front of you.

He wiped his large thumb down your cheek. You looked up and him wide eyed, a bit teary. "Thank you for being here, Obi. I don't even want to think what-"

"Shh. It's over now. Let's get you home and clean. I brought a surprise meal for you. Which I think you need now more than ever. Also, isn't there a vacation you're supposed to be beginning tomorrow?"

You perked back up at his mention of food and your vacation. Then you went back down. "But I won't be able to see you for...I don't even know how long. That's... sad."

You felt your articulateness had completely left you. You blamed the strike of fear that had hit your heart.

"Funny thing that, I took off a good two weeks starting today."

You looked at him wide eyed again. "Really? You can do that?"

He nodded with a smile and helped you towards his cruiser.

You spun suddenly and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around you, his robes creating a safe cocoon. His hand found your hair and pulled you closer.

How very unethical for a Jedi.

Oh well, he knew exactly what his heart wanted.

So be it.

He smiled into the kiss as he found some sort of vegetable in your hair and picked it out.

Your eyes bugged out and made the most disgusted face. "Let's go home, I need to de-diner myself."

Obi smirked and agreed. Little did both of you know, tonight would be one of many firsts for the both of you.