Drunk Voicemails

(This is a bit of a warm up from not writing in so long. Please be kind 💕)

Anakin:

"Hey! My Princess! You're not here, which is very disappointing."

You hear him muttering to someone else, he sounds far away like his hand is over the comm.

"No, I'm not calling her. That would be weak and completely against the code..."

You hear shuffling and some static.

"Sorry, my beautiful goddess. Obi-Wan was nagging again. He's whining that I shouldn't be talking to you but he's off in a corner on a comm too."

He sighs dramatically.

"I just wish you were here. This planet is cold and I just wanna be in bed with you and your cold feet. Just you. Not Obi-Wan-What?!"

You hear more shuffling then the line goes dead.

You sighed and shake your head. You couldn't wait to hear the back tracking tomorrow.

Obi-Wan:

"Hello, my love."

He spoke slower than normal and put more emphasis on certain words.

You hear him clear his throat a few times.

"Ah, well- technically you are my love. Though I haven't said it to you yet in person..."

You hear him talking to who you assume to be Anakin.

"That kid will be the death of me."

You hear him speaking to Anakin again, though louder.

"I'm sorry, my stars, the supposed chosen one has knocked over his drink onto a port stabilizer. Hopefully we won't freeze due to his incompetence. I shall speak with you soon, love."

Qui-Gon:

He wouldn't call you. He would just show up.

Smug bastard.

Luke:

"Uhh, hey! Hey, y/n! How-how are you? Han and I decided to have 'bonding time', whatever that means. He gave me some of this drink and, and it was super spicy."

You could imagine the puckered face he would make.

"But, after awhile it was fine-"

"I love you, y/n! Just tell her, you dweeb!" You heard Han's deep voice making fun of Luke.

"I uh, well...I've got to go, y/n, I hope to see you soon."

He hung up quickly, you could feel his blush from here.

Han:

"I am calling you, miss priss, to let you know I will be at your place in less than three parsecs. See you soon, beautiful."

Finn:

"Hey, y/n! I just...I just wanted to hear your voice...it's so beautiful. Er, I mean, uhm. You're beautiful..."

There's about four more minutes of him telling you how beautiful you are and getting a teensy bit more emotional about it.

Such a darling cinnamon roll. ❤️

Poe:

Your comm is ringing incessantly in the middle of the night. You jump up out of bed to get the damn thing. Then,you hear pounding at your door.

Your heart is starting to be in your throat, worried something has happened.

You whip it open while trying to tug a shirt on, clearly agitated.

You stop for a moment when you see Poe's megawatt smile.

You also see a comm in his hand clearly ringing, the bastard.

"Do you come here often?"

He even does a little eyebrow wiggle as he asks.

You pull him in and the night goes by in a blur.

😉

Kylo:

"Hello, I know it is late and your duties have probably left you exhausted but ..."

The line cuts out.

You never get to hear what he was going to say.

Hux:

"-he was a bastard, I wish I had known my mother more."

Hux had obviously been talking before it had started recording, you her a glass clink loudly as if hitting the table.

"I'm under so much pressure here. Damn Ren and his temper tantrums. Then you come along and make everything light up like it never has before..."

He continues on his tangent about work but that one little line sticks in your head.

Din:

He wouldn't be calling you since you'd both be in a ship together.

But, seeing as you had decided to imbibe this day and make a bit of a clown out of yourself just to make him laugh, which you did (Ha!). He just ended up tucking you into bed while you giggled, never seeing the loving smile he had for you under his helmet.