Your First Fight

Anakin: Your first fight was actually over him remaining a Jedi and still breaking the rules. You felt horrible for being part of it but you loved him so much you couldn't break it off.

Obi-Wan: Your first fight was over which planet was the best and why. He fought for lush, green planets. You fought for sandy wastelands. His was the beauty and harmony. Yours was that there was a relatively soft landing when something blew up and no one would really care if you made a mess. You decided to agree to an impasse and spend the day cuddling.

Qui-Gon: Your first fight was about him picking on you for being too attached to your job. Though he basically picks on you for everything. You've become a professional eye roller.

Luke: You two rarely fight. The one fight you did have was a doozy. It was before Luke found out Leia was his sister and you saw her kiss him in front of Han. He was shocked, Han was pissed. Leia immediately found you and apologized, explaining in truth why she did it. Luke followed you around the base like a puppy for about a week. As soon as you looked at him with less than a glare he scooped you up and kissed you all over, apologizing again and again.

Han: Your first fight came about an hour after meeting him. He still hadn't released you for being over his shoulder. You ended up kneeing him in the chest, slipping off his shoulder and running away. Chewie caught you and brought you back to him. Han kept you in his lap the rest of the day.

Finn: You and Finn rarely fight. The one time you got irritated with him was how you felt he was handling you with kid-gloves. You proceeded to tell him that you could do a heck of a lot on your own and didn't need him always being involved. A week of no talking and sad looks from Finn across the room sucked. Finally, a few days later, he cornered you in a supply closet and set you real straight on how he felt about you. This may have given you the idea to act pissy with him every so often to get that reaction.

Poe: Your first fight was about who was flying on your second chance first date. You wanted to fly just to see how it felt. He wanted to fly to impress you some more. It ended up with you both sitting in the pilots seat, cuddling and maybe a little making out.

Kylo Ren: Your first fight happened right away. He couldn't believe you were you and that you were a strong force user without even knowing it. He felt like you were being used or trying to use him. You had no idea what was going on, but this moody MF was getting on your nerves regardless of how handsome he was or how happy you were to finally meet him.

Armitage Hux: Your first fight happened after a few more closet 'talks' had happened. You were enjoying them. The passion, the longing. Hux on the other hand wanted something more concrete. He didn't want to be a little secret even if he was still unsure how open you both could be. This was a huge blow out between you two. You learned how damn crazy Hux could be and he learned just how vindictive and petty you could be. It took over a month for things to finally even out.

The Mandalorian: Your first fight came when you decided to start bothering the heck out of Mando to tell you more about himself. He had somewhat said he would tell you more about Mandalore but apparently that didn't include anything about himself. You would sit there and ask him what color his eyes were. His hair. How old he was. Anything you could think of. He finally snapped a bit when you asked him six times in a row what his favorite color was. You even gave helpful additions as you named off colors. "Red like the blood of your enemies, Green like Grogu. Pink like a Tattooine sunset." He blew out a heavy sigh and grumbled at you to shut up. The days after we're pretty silent. Even you felt a tiny bit remorseful for being a pest. Just a tiny bit. Not enough to not irritate him more.