Armitage Hux- The First Fight Extended

Hux knew that forming an attachment would be dangerous.

He had emotions and feelings storming underneath his skin and barely kept a stable hand on them.

He had never wanted someone so much.

He would see you on the bridge and immediately want to touch you. Have his hands on your hips. In your hair. Have you wrapped around him with his mouth leaving marks on the delicate skin of your neck.

He wanted you only to look at him. He wanted all your attention and would punish anyone who stood in his way. He knew this was absurd and all too consuming.

His moods were tumultuous and many had begun likening him more and more to Kylo.

He tightened his gloved fist at his side and clenched his jaw.

It had been a slower day for the Order, Hux had been in his office going over data, impressed by the preciseness of what he was looking at. 

Normally any data he received was piled together with things he deemed useless. This was organized into varying degrees of importance. He would have a word with this analyst, he nodded to himself.

When you saw Hux step back onto the bridge, he was sinisterly intimidating. His narrowed eyes sweeping across everyone working sent a chill down your spine. When his eyes met yours, it was almost as if it was another person staring at you.

You swallowed hard and returned to your work. All the drivel and data from numerous sources easily being organized with your calculating mind.

You heard the General speaking with the Bridge Supervisor, a weird feeling in your stomach had you turning again. The supervisor was pointing to you and the General was heading your way.

You heart immediately went into your throat. Your interactions while working were far and few between.

The cool indifference coming from him struck you as odd.

He played this part so well.

Nothing touched him. Nothing but Order mattered. He was precision. Should you find yourself against him, you would fall.

You supposed it wasn't really a part. This was truly who he was. The man you would see being vulnerable was the oddity.

"Officer Y/n? Analyst 9786?"

You nodded, facing him at attention. "Yes, that's me, General."

His brow scrunched. "I had been reading a report this morning, fascinated by its organization by priority. I had no idea an officer such as yourself with such time constraints would be behind it."

Your eyes narrowed slightly. A back handed compliment.

"My efficiency allows me to manage and perform an over-satisfactory job at data analysis, General."

What the hell was happening?

The General glared at you. "Your self importance lies to you. You are quite replaceable. " He stepped closer to you, looking down at you. His eyes burned into you.

Your hands were fisted at your sides. Those under your command sat quietly listening and hoping their new Officer would make it out of this altercation unscathed.

"Report to my private office at 1800, Officer." His eyes bored into yours with such distaste you could barely breathe.

Your cheeks felt hot as he dismissed you. Part of you wanted to cry. The other part wanted to get even.

                                  —————

At 1800, after eating what you hoped wouldn't be your last meal, you made your way to Hux's private offices.

You swallowed hard and placed your hand on the reader, waiting for it to announce your arrival, you could feel your hand tremble.

You didn't know what would happen. You had only met in secret a handful of times. You didn't know your worth to him. You honestly didn't know who would be on the other side of that door.

He could be terrifying. Those who made mistakes were normally alive at the end of their punishment but it was hardly something they got over quickly.

The door swooshed open and Hux stood with his hands clasped in front of him as he leaned on his desk.

"Enter."

You nodded and stepped inside, feeling the air of the door closing brush against your sweating palms

You watched his face, which told you nothing. You thanked your stars he wasn't a force user. You had no idea where your body would end up then.

"It seems you have an attitude problem, Officer Y/N."

Him calling you by your title immediately set something off inside you.

Where was the man who pushed you up against walls he wanted you so much, panting into your neck as you ran your hands over him, told you how beautiful you were.

Where was the man who revealed truths about himself to you in the quiet moments in the early mornings.

He stepped closer. "I had originally gone to the bridge to commend the analyst who created those files. Imagine my surprise when the woman who I let touch me so...privately...was the one I was to give praise to."

He stopped beside you, shoulder barely touching yours. You felt a quiver run through you.

You wanted this to end up being some game of cat and mouse. Verbal foreplay, something, anything other than this completely unrecognizable man standing before you.

It made you think of when you first met him. If looks could kill, you'd have been dead in that meal line.

"I made a choice, due to our prior entanglements. I didn't want to show favoritism. You made a choice to try and slap my hand. Showing pettiness and insubordination."

He walked around to the front of you, a smirk played on his lips.

"Now I am in position to discipline you for mouthing off to your superior."

Something shifted in you. You were not having someone try to diminish your work and play with your feelings like a silly little toy.

You looked up as soon as he had finished speaking. You found him looking back at you. The mask still in place.

"Perhaps you shouldn't have baited me, General."

He raised his chin towards you, appraising you.

He mindfully kept his face neutral.

He wanted so badly to take you right now. Bend you right over his desk and claim you as his. Run his tongue along every inch of you. Taste you.

He wanted to hear you scream his name while he took your relationship much further than it had previously gone.

He had told you he wanted to do this the correct way. He wanted you in every way he could. Today had put a huge obstacle, at least in his mind, between the two of you.

He swallowed hard and tried to control his breathing. He couldn't start panting over you now.

By a mere shred of authority, he managed to turn around and walk towards his desk. He couldn't look at the same now. He could only imagine you on it.

He sighed heavily. "You will report here daily after your shift for the next three weeks. Your skills will be used to organize all reports compiled in this office."

You furrowed your eyebrows. Eyes, darting around the room.

Almost all data ran through this office. Hundreds of hard drives lined the walls on the book cases around the room.

You swallowed hard, nodding.