First I Love Yous- Part Two

Finn: The first time Finn ever told you he loved you was just after your first kiss. The shock on his own face was hilarious and adorable all at the same time. He then decided to kiss you again and again telling you how much he truly loved you.

Poe: The first time Poe told you he loved you was random and not elaborate at all. You had been fixing something in his X-wing while he sat back, watching you work. You finally had figured out what was making an irritating gurgling sound and held up the offending pipe with a shout of victory. He smiled warmly and pulled you to him, "Stars, I love you."

Hux: The first time Hux admitted he loved you was during a particularly heated argument. He had yelled "I love you, damn it. That's why!" in his reasoning for being a possessive asshat. You both stood shell shocked for a few moments then got right down to business. ;)

Kylo: Kylo told you he loved you the first time as he was leaving the ship on time to go off to a horrible battle against the resistance. He knew it would be to the death and didn't want to risk dying without telling you so.

Din: The first time Din told you he loved you was when you had almost died trying to save him. He held you in his arms, damn near maimed himself, and just rocked you slowly, terrified of losing you. "I love you, y/n. I love you." He whispered quietly into your hair.

Somehow, despite being close to unconscious, you remember it vividly, like a dream. It always makes you smile.