Their Favorite Place to Kiss You

Anakin: He loves kissing your neck. He knows you get close to so few people so it makes him special. Plus, it always leads to you turning and starting a hot make out session. He loves it.

Obi-Wan: He loves kissing the back of your hand. He wants to show you affection all the time if possible, but rules being what they are he must find a way around it. When at the end of any meeting, he will kiss your hand as a goodbye. Seemingly chivalrous, the sparkle in his eye truly meant hotter things later.

Qui-Gon: He loves kissing your ear. He enjoys walking up behind you when you're busy with something and slipping his arms around you, lightly kissing your ear to break your concentration.

Luke: He loves kissing your cheek. When you're talking with Leia, he'll randomly kiss your cheek and surprise you. He loves the way your eyes light up as you look at him.

Han: Han is an all or nothing man. He loves to kiss you deeply on your mouth. He uses his whole body to tell you exactly how he's feeling.

Finn: He loves kissing the tips of your fingers. He wants to just lay in the grass with you and kiss each digit all day. That would be his perfect day.

Poe: He loves kissing your palm. With all the work you do, you have callouses and scars. He loves the soft skin right in the middle of your palm. Being the joker he is, he'll even lick it to make you laugh.

Kylo: Much like his grandfather, Kylo loves kissing your neck. It'll start with a loving peck then turn into mark making. He loves when you blush furiously afterwards and glare at him for all the marks he left. He wants everyone to know you're his.

Armitage: He loves kissing your hand. It's the quickest, most accessible place on you to sneak a quick peck. When in private it's merely the beginning to the roaming kisses that end up all over your body.

Din: He loves kissing the back of your head. With his keeping the helmet on, it's one of the few places he can sneak a kiss without you seeing him.