Sneaky Sexy Things They Like to Do

Anakin: Anakin is super sneaky. When you're passing each other in halls ways or in a meeting, he'll find a way to somehow grab your butt. Like you seriously can't figure out how the heck he does it until it's already happening. The little squeak and jump you do, adding in the cute blush, really gets him going. You'll always see him smirking at you as he's walking away.

Obi-Wan: When you're sitting closely inside his ship, he'll slide his hand slowly into your lap and firmly grip your thigh, his hot hand will slowly move up and drive you insane. Keeping your face straight is nearly impossible and you both get quite hot quite quickly. His smirk is literally your undoing.

Qui-Gon: This man is a menace. He can always find a way to lightly brush you in intimate places. A quick hand skimming across your chest as he's showing someone else where to go, a quick pay on your rear as you head your separate ways. Now these could be completely harmless, except he will always look you directly in the eyes afterwards with the corner of his mouth curling up.

Luke: Luke is like an innocent little puppy. But, he can still enjoy getting a rise out of you. You'll just be talking about your days with your friends and he'll pull you into his lap and wrap his hands low around your waist. Your friends will always look at you with playful looks. Luke will always lightly trace shapes into your upper thighs with his thumbs. It takes some concentration to keep your mind from wandering.

Han: Han is not a man to be coy or hide what he wants. He will literally grab you while you're speaking and kiss the stuffing out of you. You always know where you stand with this man.

Finn: Finn is a cinnamon bun. But this cinnamon bun has a little bit more spice. You'll always meet up in the halls and walk around a bit to either unwind or go to your next tasks. He has taken up finding supply closets to ravish you in. You'll just be speaking and he'll grab your hand and pull you gently into a dark little room. His hands are instantly in your hair and pressing you into the wall. You both always leave with giant smiles.

Poe: Poe is a lover. He may be cocky and confident, but he is always a lover first with you. During meetings he'll take your hand in his own and start by just rubbing his thumb along the back of it. After a bit, he'll catch your eye. He'll raise his eyebrows and pull your hand closer to his lap. Your eyes will always widen when he'll lightly rub your hand over his excited member. He gets even more excited by the little gasp you give.

Kylo: Kylo isn't jealous, but he can be possessive. He wants you to himself and makes is clear that you're his. You always roll your eyes around him when he's like this. If you're in the same room, his hands will be on you. Your waist is normally the first stop. His large hands will roam around your body as the day unfolds. He'll give an appreciative grasp while looking directly at you regardless of who is around. This always makes you hot, but you still smack him.

Hux: Hux and you have a very physical relationship. While in public you keep very professional personas, that doesn't mean that under the collar of your shirt is a whole array of love bites. He'll pull you into an abandoned hallway and pull the collar down himself and spend a few minutes just leaving a multitude of marks. He'll look them over lovingly before replacing your collar, lightly caressing your face and walking away.

Din: Din loves teasing you. His newest habit is pulling a bit of your hair when you bicker. You will be giving him some sass and he'll come directly up to you, grab a lock and pull hard. This isn't him being an ass, this is him telling you exactly what he's thinking about. How he wants to be doing this later in a way more intimate way. It always renders you speechless.