Finding You in a Compromising Position: Armitage Hux

You had been avoiding Hux as much as possible in the weeks following your torture.

He had been annoyingly aloof as well. Whatever.
You grit yourself teeth and continued working on organizing more data. It came far too easily now after days of continuous work. Your were shocked your eyes didn't permanently short circuit.

You heard the tell tale hush that only followed when the General came onto the bridge. People ceased anything joyful or remotely human. Much like the stupid ginger himself.

To be honest, you still hadn't forgiven yourself for having such private moments with the stiff.

If he were on fire, I wouldn't even spit on him.

You continued grumbling in your mind while unbeknownst to you, the General watched you from his high ground. The past few weeks had been torture to him.

He wanted to touch you, pull you to him and kiss you repeatedly. His need to be feared and his need of you were constantly in conflict. He knew you hated him, which gave him a small sort of sick thrill.

He was beginning to hate himself, honestly.

He watched you type quickly, jaw set, never even glancing his way. A quiet voice in his head pleaded with you to just look his way. To deem him worthy of...what?

He took a deep breath and continued on his rounds. The hardest part and the one he looked forward to most was now behind him.

Your two friends had picked up on your change in attitude after weeks of your punishment. You didn't smile easily. You didn't go out of your way to help others anymore. The one little light some had on this forsaken ship was now dull.

Officer Saav, the more outspoken of the two, was done with it. Her and Bjoges planned something a tiny bit devious with the help of a tech they both knew.

"So you wanna get a bit of rest before the next shift or do you have somewhere else to be?" She eyed you, waiting for an answer.

You have a noncommittal shrug. "Only ever have to be on the bridge at shift change, Saav. You know that."

She narrowed her eyes at you. "So you've stopped checking in on the kids? And volunteering at the infirmary?"

You gave her a blank look. "What does that matter? Are you looking for me to take up some slack or something?"

Saav scoffed. "You're a real piece of work lately, Y/n." She walked away, leaving Bjoges standing there awkwardly.

"Go after your girlfriend, B. I know you only visit me because she does."

He sighed heavily. "You know, we get something is going on, but we aren't your enemies. Don't need to bite our noses off." He too was off in a huff.

You made your way back slowly to your sad little room with its white walls and white everything else. If you didn't know better, you'd say you had been locked up.

The door swooshed opened and you threw your uniform off onto the floor as soon as you could. You sat on your bed and looked around.

You weren't broken up because of the lack of love from a stupid man. For some impossibly naive reason, you had trusted him. You had thought he was your friend. Then he broke that and put himself first.

You laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling until the light finally switched off. Eventually you fell asleep. Your alarm would wake you up for shift change.

Hours later, the artificial sun had risen in your room but you had slept on. And on. And on.

Your datapad was silenced but messages flashed continuously. Ones from your commander, some from coworkers.