Cuddle Time

Anakin: When Anakin gets back from a mission or even just from training, he needs cuddling and closeness to come back to himself. He'll find you, whenever you might be and start by holding you from behind. He buries his head in your neck just to feel your warmth, to know you're there and he'll begin feeling more balanced again.

Obi-Wan: Obi just wants to cuddle with you in bed whenever you wake up. You'll both be super late to start your days but it's worth it. He always wants to be the big spoon and hold you as close to him as possible.

Qui-Gon: He likes it when you come up to him as he's leaning on the counter and just fall into him. He'll put his arms around you and hold you tightly, with his chin resting atop your head. It's recharging to both you and him.

Luke: He enjoys when you come up to him after something is successful or fails and just latch onto him. Hugging the stuffing out of him. He feels so loved and needed. He can't help but burrow into your hair and take a deep breath.

Han: Han likes it when you curl up in his lap while he's driving the falcon. He likes hearing the soft snores coming from you on his shoulder, knowing you're there with him.

Finn: Finn loves when you both are sitting on the couch together, you slightly in his lap and read a book together. He barely looks at the book but loves feeling you so close to him for hours.

Poe: Poe likes when you're in bed under the covers with your head on his chest, he would stay like this forever if he could. He always wants you this close.

Kylo: Kylo likes having you in his lap while he works at his desk. He especially likes it when you lean back and try to get comfortable, wiggling slightly. He always has to take a deep breath and concentrate or he'd take you right there.

Armitage: Hux enjoys being able to find you in a quiet spot on the ship and just hugging you to him. He acts so rigid and strict but this tiny solace melts him. You're soft and lovely. He just wants to feel you under him.

Din: He likes being the big spoon, he can see you, feel you, know you're there and safe. Plus the helmet can come off without a worry.