0.9

Third P.O.V

"Careful, careful" The brunette laid the ravenette down as gently as he could on Yoongi's bed.

At this instant Taehyung was glad angels and demons were hidden from the human eyes, he could take care of Jungkook safely and peacefully. Of course Taehyung's initial plan was to ditch Jungkook on the couch and go back home but even though he would never admit it, Taehyung felt bad and was worried about Jungkook. In the end he decided he would go back and forth between Jimin and Yoongi's house.

Since the demon had already fallen asleep, he decided to fly back to the alley and guide the two other boys to the blonde's apartment safely. Jimin managed to snake one had around the pale boy's waist and the other around his own neck as he took the boy home. Yoongi was half awake but way too weak to stand by himself, Jimin gently let him rest on the wall as he opened his apartment. He then helped Yoongi walk to the couch and lay down.

"Don't move, I'll take care of everything" Yoongi may have been in a lot of pain and half knocked out, still he was totally aware he was currently at the cute waiter's house and about to be taken care of by him. 

With a lot of effort, he managed not to blush and keep on playing half dead for the next few hours. Jimin carefully washed his cuts and bleedings with a wet cloth before placing a blanket on top of the boy, he looked at Yoongi's beautiful facial features and chuckled, who knew such a pretty boy could be so mean when he awake. He shook his head and went to shower before heading to bed as well.

Taehyung made sure to stay until the boy was sound asleep before flying back to where Jungkook was. The angel sat down next to the bed and looked at the boy, his face was pale and sweaty.

"That must have been one bad spell, I can't even imagine what would have happened if he had ended up casting it on Kihyun" He whispered.

He thought about Jungkook some more, he had been searching deep into his memories and remembered he had wronged the younger. The last time they saw each other he had turned his back on the him but he had forgotten about it. Pushed himself to forget actually, he had had more than a hundred years to keep the younger out of his mind which is why it bothered him to be dreaming and remembering the boy so much lately. There was a reason he had wanted to forget Jungkook, the boy had always brought out too many human emotions in him and too much change in his perfect routine. Soon enough sleep took over him as well as he found his head softly fall on top of the bed as he drifted off to sleep.

++++

Taehyung woke up and sighed not knowing what to think of all of this. The younger hated him but needed him even though he would never admit it, and he himself felt the need to protect the younger, after all it was by helping his human that he had gotten like this. Taehyung felt guilty.

He waited and waited for Jungkook to wake up, in the meantime he had read a book and gone through Yoongi's stuff. He hadn't found much except a box filled with frames filled with pictures of Yoongi and a reddish haired man. The paired looked happy, Yoongi had a big gummy smile in each photograph, which was very unusual. 

 By the time the ravenette woke up, the angel had already read half of his book and was quite enjoying it. He was forced to put it down when he heard Jungkook in the bedroom, he got up and entered the room.

"Good morning" It felt weird to have Taehyung greet him in the morning but Jungkook answered nonetheless.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

"I've been waiting for hours for you to wake up to see how you were before I went to check on Jimin"

"Just go already, I feel fine"

"Alright, but I'll be back. I need you to get better so you can make Yoongi go back home"

"Where is he?"

"He's with Jimin and it would be best if he could get home sooner than later"

"Why, if he wants to stay with Jimin he should, he could use the company-"

"Well not Jimin. He shouldn't be with people like Yoongi"

"Relax, it's not like they're boyfriends" Jungkook sarcastically said that but saw Taehyung was not finding it the least bit funny.

"You can't be with a human, Taehyung" Jungkook spoke seriously, with an ice-cold tone which caught the other by surprise.

"I know that, I'm not interested in Jimin that way"

It would almost have been believable if it the brunette hadn't said that with his back turned. Jungkook stuck his tongue through his cheeks in annoyance, looking away. Pathetic, Taehyung was crushing on his human, on Jimin.

 He heard a rustling sound and the angel was gone. Taking off the blankets, the boy got out of bed and painfully went to the kitchen looking for food.

"Waiting for hours, he could have at least made breakfast"

Demons and angels rarely ate, but whenever they were injured or weak they needed the food to feel better and heal. Jungkook proceeded to eat some cereals and drink a cup of coffee before dragging himself to the couch to watch TV for the rest of the day.

It was very weird for him to have Taehyung around so much, it reminded him of his early days as a demon. He was bad at it, so bad that it had caught a three hundred- and sixty-years old angel's attention. Taehyung would follow him all the time, he would laugh at him most of the time but he had also given Jungkook a lot of help to understand who he was now and what he should do, making Taehyung kind of a mentor to him, even though he was an angel.

 Unfortunately, Jungkook had made a lot of mistakes doing forbidden things or pushing the limits too far which had ended up driving Taehyung away since he himself had grazed trouble a few times because of the younger.