1.1

Third P.O.V

Knock knock

Taehyung entered the room holding a bowl of soup for Jungkook. Seeing him still asleep, he put the soup on the nightstand, brushing away a strand of hair, careful not to touch his skin. He was about to exit when Jungkook spoke.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I feel bad because you got hurt while helping my human"

"That's not the only reason, Taehyung. I know you" The angel looked down; he felt his heart ache but kept quiet. "I am grateful for your help, but don't think I hate you any less, Kim Taehyung"

"I know" Taehyung's head hung low as he exited the room.

++++

Two days had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook last talked. At first Taehyung was worried, the younger wasn't getting better and the three days had already passed, but then the brunette noticed Jungkook's puffy red eyes, bags under them and his empty gaze. And so he understood, the younger was now sick, or so he thought. He didn't know the ravenette had spent his nights crying himself to sleep between nightmares and bad dreams.

"Wait, come back!" The brunette yelled as flew behind the other boy.

"You should be able to catch up, come on!!"

"Stop it! They're gonna see you!"

"No they won't, I'm so high up in the sky they'd think it's plane!" The ravenette was the only one laughing as he kept on flying.

"Enough!" The elder focused and caught up to the younger in no time. His hand grabbed his shirt stopping him in his track. His eyes showed his fury as he made himself and the other  turn into their invisible angel shape.

"You know you can't fly unless you're in your angel form, Jungkook! Stop being so irresponsible and follow the damn rules"

"Oh come on" The ravenette rolled his eyes whereas Taehyung sighed. Would he ever get through this stubborn kid's head?

"Alright fine"

"Let's head back"

"Race you there?" Jungkook smiled a mischievous smile and took off but was soon surpassed by the other.

"See you in heaven!!" Taehyung laughed and focused on rising back towards the clouds in the sky.

"NO!!"Jungkook woke up in a sweat, these past few nights had all been the same. He would fall asleep and dream about his younger self. Memories he wished to forget.

Knock knock

"Come in" He said in a shaky voice.

"Jungkook, are you okay??"

"Yes, I'm fine Taehyung. I just had a nightmare" The demon rolled his eyes annoyed that Taehyung was once again here instead of at Jimin's or his own appartment.  The ravenette looked at Taehyung who was staring directly at him.

"Taehyung? What happened?"

"You talked to me, you haven't talked to me lately" Jungkook looked down feeling guilty about the way he had treated the other, after all he had been taking care of him all these days.

"So, how about we go out? I could use some fresh air" He mumbled as he fiddled with the strings of the covers.

"Yeah let's go" A smile tugged at the lips of the angel.