1.5

A few weeks had passed since Jungkook had disappeared from the park as well as since Taehyung had last seen Jimin. He had been called to heaven the same day Seokjin warned him about the council knowing about him and Jungkook and today was his first day back. He decided he had to talk to Jungkook, but he didn't know how to get in touch, calling out only worked on angels until he remembered that time when he found the young demon at the lake near Jimin's apartment complex.

Let's hope he's there.

The air was cold, the sun was slowly setting, shadowing the leaves that tumbled from the tree all the way down to the grass by the lake where Jungkook laid down. Eyes closed, hands on his stomach going up and down as he breathed the fresh air, he was trying to clear his mind.

And as he finally relaxed his tensed muscles, and a small smile was tugging at his lips a ruffling sound bothered him. The ravenette didn't need to open his eyes to know who it was.

"Will you ever let me be? I was just starting to get relaxed and here you come and ruin everything again"

"I need to speak with you"

"Do you now, well I tried talking with you for more than week and you never answered my calls so I'm not in the mood to talk right now you see."

"I was in heaven, I didn't even hear your calls" At the mention of heaven the demon's eyes opened.

"What were you doing there?" The younger tried to hide the concern in his voice.

"I was called by the council" This time Jungkook sat up and plunged his black eyes in the brunette's honey ones, making the latter shiver from the darkness of the other's gaze.

"What did they want with you?"

"Apparently an angel told them we had been talking again and they wanted to make sure things didn't go back to the way they were before." The demon looked away.

"What did you tell them?" The younger asked still not looking at the angel.

"I told them that the only reason we even talked was because of our humans and that there was no other reason"

"Of course you did" Jungkook mumbled through gritted teeth.

"What? Isn't it true?"

"Unless my memory has gone bad, you spent days taking care of me after the incident with Kihyun and that was your doing and it had nothing to do with Jimin or Yoongi" The younger had a point and Taehyung knew it. The demon scoffed at the other's silence.

"Even so, we are bound to meet. You may not know since you weren't here, but our dear humans confessed their love to each other the other day and they seem happy to be together" Jungkook noticed Taehyung's pale face and couldn't help snicker.

"Aw poor Taehyung, not what you had planned, huh"

"I'll make Jimin leave Yoongi" Jungkook almost choked at his words.

"You love him that much" He said in disbelief.

"I don't love him"

"It's obvious you do, how pathetic"

"Why would that be pathetic? I can barely remember the last time I felt a romantic feeling towards someone, so why can't I love Jimin? Because he's human?!" Taehyung yelled out of frustration.

"I can see that you don't remember" Jungkook mumbled. "And yes, it's because he's human, Taehyung. He doesn't even know you exist" Jungkook added to hurt the other even more. 

"If not for love than why would you split them up? So that you won't see me? Do you hate me that much then?" The younger said through gritted teeth.

"I don't hate you, Jungkook. I never have, but it's the council, I can't risk disobeying them"

"You haven't change, have you? Always afraid of the authorities, so afraid that you'll even let them ruin your life" The younger scoffed.

"Jungkook, I can't go against their orders and you know that"

"Why not? I have"

"Your biggest mistake yet" Jungkook groaned, he had already gotten up by now and was pacing around the lake.

"They shouldn't worry about us talking, I won't make the mistake of trusting you this time"

"Jungkook, I never meant to hurt you but what choice did I have when they captured us and brought us to heaven?"

"You could have fought like me! But no, being the weak angel that you are, you bowed down to them" Jungkook spat on the ground, showing his disgust towards the angel's authority.

"Oh fight? And end up like you? An angel who got turned into a demon. No, I had a future as an angel" Jungkook's eyes turned red with anger, he grabbed onto the angel's collar and brought him close.

"Never forget whose fault it is that I became a demon, Kim Taehyung!" And with that the ravenette left. 

Taehyung fell to his knees, his chest going up and down due to the nerves from the heated conversation. He didn't know what to do, nothing seemed right, and everything felt wrong. The angel spent hours thinking and aching over the past until eventually falling asleep.

Taehyung had been trailing after Jungkook for more than an hour as the boy desperately tried to mentally guide a human in his custody. A chuckle escaped the brunette's lips with each failed attempt.

"Maybe if you'd show me how to do it I wouldn't be so bad at it!" Jungkook snapped, frustrated.

"You have to learn on your own"

"Still, help me out, come on"

"Fine" Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to sit next to Jungkook.

"Alright so he's on the bench right now yeah? And you're going to make him get up and walk over to the fountain over there. First you need to clear your mind" Jungkook tried to listen to the other but wasn't focused enough.

"I can't do that when you're standing so close to me, hyung"

"Oh sorry" Taehyung smiled and scooched away.

"Next, you have to connect with his feelings and envies, at the same time you start visualize the path you want him to take" A few minutes went by, Jungkook had his eyes closed and seem very focused.

"Okay, I think I got it"

"Now just let yourself be filled by your human's emotion, feel what he feels and he'll do what you want him to do" Jungkook opened his eyes, the woman got up and walked over to the fountain before sitting back down next to it, still reading her book.

"I did it!! Did you see it??"

"I sure did" Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair and smiled fondly.

"It's all thanks to you, hyung!"

"You're young Kook, you still have a lot to learn. Don't worry about how  fast you learn. Want to go get some ice cream now?"

"You bet"

"Ah, get off" Taehyung groaned when he felt Jungkook hop on his back but carried him to the ice cream truck with a smile anyway.