1.6

Taehyung's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, closing them right after, trying to get used to the light. I get up and look around, I'm still in the park but behind me is a pillow where my head rested and a juice box.

"What? Where am I" I turn around a see a girl sitting down near the water. I walk up to her and sit next to her. She turns to look at me and smiles.

"Oh you're awake, I was getting worried" She had long brown hair, hazel eyes, think pink lips and really white skin.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Keto, I found you lying down about five hours ago, I was originally gonna have a small picnic with myself but then I saw you so I gave you my pillow and my juice box. There was a sandwich but I ate it after two hours of waiting, sorry"

"It's okay" I chuckle.

"Here" She hands me the juice box and I start drinking, I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I had drunk the whole juice box.

"Um so why did you take care of me?"

"Well I wasn't going to leave you here now was I. What happened to you?"

"I'm not sure, last thing I remember I was fighting with someone and then they left and I was really upset and sad and I guess I fainted."

"Well have you been eating enough? Because you seem to have been through a lot. It's always important to eat, do you know that sometimes I get so caught up in something I forget to eat for hours. Unbelievable"

I eyed the girl, she was a bit weird but she made me laugh with her weird comments.

"And how old are you?"

"I'm 16 and you?"

"I'm twenty. The name is Taehyung by the way"

"Nice to meet you, well awake now" I shake my head before looking around.

"So why were you fighting about with that other person?"

"Oh um well let's just say that we used to hang together but we got into trouble and we were forbidden from seeing or talking to each other. We hadn't seen in each other in years but then we ran into each other a few months ago and now the same person who forbid us to talk to each other are worried. And they want us to stop seeing each other but we have the same group of friends let's say, so it's hard not to see each other. And before, Jungkook had argued with those persons because he didn't want to stop hanging out with me, and he got into more trouble, me well I just did as they told me so now he hates me and I hate to see him hurt because of me and I don't know what to do. Should I fight this time or once again just obey."

"Wow that's intense. I wish I could have so much drama in my life" I frowned not expecting that answer.

"Well if you care about Jongkook and want to make up for what you did then fight and prove to them you can hang out with him, without anything bad happening this time. If you don't care about him and just want to be well seen by those people, then ignore him. It's that easy."

"But what if just by hanging with Jungkook it's already bad" She squinted her eyes thinking hard making me chuckle once again.

"Mmmm well you have to think if Jongkook is worth it and if he is then just fight man." I sighed. I can't believe a sixteen-year-old is giving me friendship advices.

"Why did you come to have a picnic here? And why by yourself?"

"Well I like it here and I did ask my best friend to come but she said she couldn't come but then I saw her with another friend on the bus going somewhere. So I came by myself, if I'm not with her I'll be by myself. I don't like the others, they think I'm weird just because I'm different" She shrugged her shoulders and went back to playing with the empty juice box.

"When are you going back home kid?" I ask.

"Well I was going to wait until you woke up but I still don't want to go home so I guess when you do"

"Well I still have few hours to spend before going home" I had no where to go and no one to see and I liked that little girl's company, so why not stay.

"Let's spend them together?" She proposed, and I nodded.

And so I spent the next three hours, talking and playing with Keto until she had to back home because it was already six-thirty pm and her family always ate at that time and she was already late. I waved goodbye and started walking towards Jimin's apartment, not sure what I would do there but I didn't know where else to go.