1.2

Taehyung's P.O.V

We decided to go to the park, Jungkook said that he liked it and that he was hoping to see Yoongi there. Apparently, the black haired human would go there a lot and just like he had hoped, when we arrived, there was Yoongi, sitting next to a tall pinkette in what seemed to be a serious conversation and next to them, was an adorable blonde simply looking at them.

"I see Jimin likes Yoongi's company" Jungkook looked at me with a smug smile. It was true that Yoongi had spent four days with Jimin and that even after that, the two had kept on seeing each other a few times. They had been working on music so to me they had a professional relationship, nothing to worry about.

"You don't seem that happy, Taehyung" I rolled my eyes and spotted another blond sitting on a park bench.

"I'll be right back, try not to get into trouble, you know the humans can see you" With that, I left to go sit down next to the angel.

"Hello, Seokjin"

"Oh hello, Taehyung"

"When are you going to take care of your human, Jin?" I sigh.

"He doesn't need me, he's an amazing human being already, I mean he had a down moment and that's when I came into his life, to bring him happiness again and now he doesn't need me. People call him the sun because he smiles so bright, can you imagine"

"And all thanks to you, you made him happy, you should be proud of yourself, Jin."

"I am, but well, he doesn't need me anymore" I didn't understand the sadness laced in his tone. "I have been called back to heaven, Tae." His head hung low and I understood.

"I  came here to see Namjoon one last time before I leave" This time his voice broke. 

I felt sad for my hyung, he had obviously grown very attached to the human, but it was impossible for them to be together and even though I wanted to tell him everything would be okay and that he would see him again, I couldn't bring myself to lie to him.

"I'm sorry, hyung" A few minutes went by and Jin had finally calmed down. 

My heart raced when I saw Jimin smile and laugh along with Namjoon, even Yoongi seemed less grumpy then usual. I was proud of my Jimin, only he could make anybody's day better with a simple smile and his cute laugh. At that moment I realized I didn't see Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked out loud getting up.

"Wait, did you just say Jungkook?" I froze.

"Yeah..."

"You have been talking to Jungkook?"

"It's a long story, hyung. Do you remember that demon I met not so long ago, well that was Jungkook" I told him everything that had happened these few days. After, I looked at him trying to decipher his expression, but I couldn't.

" Taehyung. you cannot keep on talking to him, if the council finds out you two have been in contact, you know what will happen. You have been into trouble because of him already, you should not play with fire"

"I know, don't worry. We don't even talk to each since he hates me so..." I trailed off my words not sure about what to say next.

"I should get Jimin home, I haven't been checking up on him lately. I'll miss you hyung, come see me soon" Seokjin nodded before taking me in his arms. I looked at him one last time before disappearing and flying away. 

Third P.O.V

After the singing moment, Jimin had become more at ease to be his usual cheery and bubbly self but had noticed the elder kept a distant and cold façade whenever the two were talking or in the same room. It was very different from the time the two sang the song, but he didn't lose faith that such a unique moment would happen again, some day.

Today was the first time Jimin met the pinkette, but the friendship he had with the ravenette left him shocked and very curious. Yoongi never behaved with Jimin the same way he behaved with Namjoon, and that only made Jimin want to befriend Yoongi even more because to his eyes, Yoongi was fascinating.

"Well, I should get going. It was nice meeting you Namjoon, and again thank you Yoongi" Jimin smiled his eyes turning into crescent, a smile which had the ravenette melting.

"You too Jimin, and I should be the one thanking you for taking care of me" Namjoon watched the two with an amused smile.

"Goodbye Jimin, I'll see you again"

"Yeah, you both know where to find me if you ever need me, bye guys" The blonde waved his tiny hands, walking back to his apartment, secretly hoping he'd meet the ravenette soon. He thought the song had built a special bond between them, but he had no guarantee the ravenette would find him once the song was fully written.

Namjoon turned towards Yoongi, smiling big.

"Taking care of me? Did I miss something?" Namjoon laughed as Yoongi groaned.

"I fought with some guy in an alley that was trying to hurt Jimin and he was tending to me the last few days, it's nothing"

"Well it seems like he likes you"

"Of course not. I'm mean to him plus he's opposite to me, we could never be together. You have some weird ideas, Namjoon"

"Right" Namjoon shook his head not buying a word.

"I have to go."

"Bye, Yoongz"

"Bye, Joon"

Namjoon turned around eyeing the park in search of a certain person. Found him. These pasts few days Namjoon had noticed an absolutely gorgeous blond watching him and he had been dying to talk to him and today he had summed up the courage to finally go.

Slowly, he walked towards the park bench Jin where was, sitting next to him while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Um, hello" Jin's head whipped to the side as his eyes widened at the sight of the pinkette seated next to him.

"Oh hi"

"Is it okay if I sit here?" Laughing softly Jin nodded his head, not sure what to say as he never thought this day would come and even though it was probably the best day of his life it was also the worst as the blonde was returning to heaven this very same day.

"So um I've seen you a lot here, what do you do all the time here?"

"Nothing, I simply like the view here"

"Oh yeah me too" Jin's heart skipped a beat as Namjoon laughed for no reason, his dimples showing. He failed to notice the single tear caressing his cheek and gently falling onto the dry bench. However, the innocent tear didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered.

"I'm just happy" Jin also whispered, his hand reaching towards Namjoon's.

The pinkette looked at their intertwined hands and up to Seokjin, both smiled a small smile but nothing more was said.