00

Jungkook smiled as he walked across the green grass, he looked up to the bright blue sky and the white clouds that were resting over him. He kept on walking until his feet met a white, heavy tombstone, he crouched down and placed the white roses he held in his hands.

"In loving memory of the fallen angel, Kim Taehyung" Jungkook whispered as the tip of his fingers grazed the cold surface. 

The ravenette was now ninety-five years old and had lived a full life with the love of his life. They had stayed in Busan and started a business, Jungkook had always dreamed of becoming a tattoo artist and so he did whereas Taehyung decided to learn to play an instrument and bother Jungkook as well as all of his clients. Of course, the tattoo parlor wasn't enough to pay the bills so Taehyung had to get another job working in a quiet bookstore near Jimin's café. The two man had lived their life exactly as they wanted, each day was different and full of surprises for them as well as hardships and bad moments, but none of those had even came close to everything they had already endured in the past.

Jungkook remembered moments he had spent with the brunette over the years and smiled, there wasn't a single thing he would have done differently. Three years ago Taehyung had left him to old age and Jungkook had been feeling lonely ever since. It's true he had kept in touch with Seokjin and Namjoon but it wasn't enough to fill the whole his husband had left in him. Unlike some had thought, he hadn't lost the taste to life, on the contrary, he kept on living his life at the fullest, gathering the small opportunities and moments of joy that life granted him. But today was the day, he was sure of it. He sat down on the grass and started talking to Taehyung, remembering the good old days and all that had happened during their years together.

Eventually the night settled on the cemetery, Jungkook was still sitting down with his back resting on the big tree next to Taehyung's tomb. The boy had fallen asleep clutching something in his hands. Above him, resting on one of the branches stood a red haired male, he smiled an angelic smile and flew down onto the ground. Clutched inside the hands of the man was a picture frame of the two, the day they had left their angel life behind.

"You knew your time was up Jeon Jungkook, you'll finally see your dear Taehyung once again. He's been waiting for you for some time now, let's not make him wait any longer"

Kihyun crouched down and whispered an incantation, he gently placed both of his hands on either side of the ravenette's cold face and extracted his soul, guiding it to heaven where his beloved was waiting for him.  

--------------------------------------------

THE END!

I hope you guys like it!! I loved writing this story and I hope  you guys liked reading it <3

-Dari