2.5

The two boys were sitting on the couch in Jungkook's apartment, they had already watched two movies and were taking a break in order to cook some pop corns before moving on with a third.

"I'm telling you, Jude Law and Natalie Portman make a better couple than him and Julia Roberts"

"No way" Taehyung removed the younger's legs that were laying on top of his and got up to make the snack.

"Julia felt an inexplicable attraction to him but Natalie truly loved him. She trusted and relied on him" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay yes but, Julia and Jude had that spark! They were soulmate" Jungkook was now leaning against the frame of the door, his hands were covered by his sweater's sleeves and were crossed on his chest. He looked at Taehyung's back while he prepared their food, the elder turned around and smiled at the sight of Jungkook. The whole scene felt so domestic, it reminded them of how things were back when they were living together in heaven, the trust, the ease came back quickly because of all the time and moments they had shared years before.

"You know, some soulmates aren't made to be together. Sometimes people find that special someone but together they're toxic to one another and they shouldn't be together"

"Is that the case for us?" Jungkook teased as Taehyung approached him with a bowl of popcorn.

"No, we're definitely meant to be together" The brunette pecked the other's lips before sitting back down in his spot on the couch. The younger smiled and sat down as well, his legs going over Taehyung's once again, he pressed the play button on the remote as the movie started.

During the movie, Taehyung's hand absent-mindedly went up and down the ravenette's legs as he watched the screen. He looked to his right and saw Jungkook was deeply focused on the movie playing, his body was leaned forward and perfectly still, it made Taehyung chuckle as well as it gave him an idea. He kept on rubbing the younger's legs until his hands had reached his thighs, the bold action made Jungkook tear his eyes from the screen to look at the elder.

"What do you think you're doing?" He raised his eyebrow in a smug yet teasing way. Taehyung didn't answer, he smiled and positioned himself on top of the younger. He leaned down and captured his lips , he bit his lower lip making Jungkook groan but open his mouth as well, allowing access to the elder. His tongue entered the boy's wet cavern and fought for control of the kiss with the other until he eventually won. Jungkook emitted a disappointed groan and directed his attention on the elder's body against his, his hands went from his hair to his neck to his abdomen. They slid under his shirt, touching, exploring the muscular chest until he decided to take off the brunette's shirt all together. The two boys parted for a second to take it off, before their lips crashed together once again, attracted to each other like magnets. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hands roaming on his body, each of his touch was like an electric shock, growled and kept on kissing him with passion. He kept on pressing his body on top of the younger's, he could feel him respond by pressing his own body on him and by gripping at his waist bringing it closer to him.

The heated make out session lasted a few more minutes until Taehyung got up, scooped Jungkook and carried him to the bedroom. He laid him down softly before placing himself between his legs, his mouth went to his neck as he licked and bit the skin, creating reddish/purple marks on the younger boy's pale skin. Both boys were drunk from each other with each kiss, caress or touch. Jungkook threw his head back, giving the elder more access to his neck and Taehyung was afraid that if the younger didn't stop him, he would never part from him.